Dont buy from this shop... they sell fakes

FIFTY-50 GRIND
1754 Colorado Blvd. Eagle Rock, CA 90041
323-254-5070

my friend was a victim... his gf bought him some

Jordan IV....

he didnt see it til it was too late.... he asked me for a legit check

early warning... police authorities will be notified tomorrow to prevent selling these frauds..

i was told they had supreme highs for 140.. when he told me this.. i already knew that it was a fake...

sucks .....

Fair warning my fellow NTers...

spread the word..!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ contacting the authorities. NT is on the grind!
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

snitchin is so not hip hop.
fake shoes is so hip hop.
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Quote:

That is the gayest @#%$ I have ever heard.
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

Snitch??

Lol. So you want to support @#%$ like this... By all means be my guest.

Im doing my part to warn people from spending their money.

We went today to resolve the matter, the guy/owner was cool about it. He was really trying hard to fake teh funk like he didnt know that most of their inventory was fake...

All jordans that was on display was fake... I think even the BMP that was sold 90 individuall was fake...

Its sad, mayeb he didnt know, but when you open up a shoe business like this, you gotta do your research before splurging on a crazy business venture.

Dont support business like this!!!

Quote:

Quote:
That is the gayest @#%$ I have ever heard.
TeamLakers
WHAT NOW KOBE?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
That is the gayest I have ever heard.

hahaha agree :rofl:
roll.gif

******** For Sale! Nike dunk undftd sz 9.5 $145.. Nike vandal mcfetridge sz. 9.5 $150.. Olympic dunk sz. 8 $150.. More shoes for sale get @ me!

your senses of humor is non existant it seems......

Children, dont get your panties bunched up....it was sarcasm. (albeit I realize it didnt transcend via written text)

the hip hop comment was in reference to the many "artists" that wear fake kicks....
and believe me they are everywhere....get over it....have a laugh or two....

"jeeezus, the notorious, just pleeez us...."
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

You should know by now that sarcasm does not translate in written format. Also people in the shoe community are sensitive about fakes. It undermines everything! How did you expect people to react to:
"snitchin is so not hip hop.
fake shoes is so hip hop."

How does that sound at all sarcastic and what was the point of even writing it?

To the poster, I'm glad you sorted things out. Report them. If they are an actual store it will be easier for Nike to infiltrate and shut them down, or at least rid them of their fake shoes.
Hit me up if you need foams!
tyclef1@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom