dont drink Redline Extreme an have sex

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I drink redlines like water. case of 24 for $40
pimp.gif

I need to drink 2 or 3 redlines to get the energy now
smh.gif

Thats not good homie

word, downing a redline, then drinking is not a good combitination, on top of that chiefffin. I felt like a roller coaster, but its indeed impressive when yourwith the chick.

Originally Posted by nosoLe

word, downing a redline, then drinking is not a good combitination, on top of that chiefffin. I felt like a roller coaster, but its indeed impressive when your with the chick.

upper + 2 downers?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I picked up some after work for my chest routine, I was feelin lazy today so I needed the pick up. Great work out..........but fast forward later at my girl crib...........she had to throw in the towel.

its like your hard as hell possible and youre Super Man cuz no matter how hard you go.......

yohimbine ftw/ftl

guess you NTrs who wanna impress new chicks can down a half bottle 4oz. of this stuff real quick. Get your rep up on campus.
Wait, so do have Redline or don't have Redline if you're gonna smash?

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I picked up some after work for my chest routine, I was feelin lazy today so I needed the pick up. Great work out..........but fast forward later at my girl crib...........she had to throw in the towel.

its like your hard as hell possible and youre Super Man cuz no matter how hard you go.......

yohimbine ftw/ftl

guess you NTrs who wanna impress new chicks can down a half bottle 4oz. of this stuff real quick. Get your rep up on campus.
Wait, so do have Redline or don't have Redline if you're gonna smash?

what dont you understand about my original thread?
laugh.gif

its intended use is for energy/focus for working out.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I drink redlines like water. case of 24 for $40
pimp.gif

I need to drink 2 or 3 redlines to get the energy now
smh.gif

Thats not good homie
Well i spread em out through out the day. Morning, afternoon pre workout.
But I had 4 once before a soccer game. That was probably the closest thing I've ever felt to having a heart attack
laugh.gif

^ 4 redlines?!?!? god damn. and your still walking?!?!?

you are insane my man. INSANE.

anyways. i found that alcohol makes me last FOREVER my girl really did get tired n she was just laying there liek "OMG." hahaha. 2 shots and I'mrambo son!

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

^ 4 redlines?!?!? god damn. and your still walking?!?!?

you are insane my man. INSANE.

anyways. i found that alcohol makes me last FOREVER my girl really did get tired n she was just laying there liek "OMG." hahaha. 2 shots and I'm rambo son!
laugh.gif
it was probably the closest feeling to death i have ever experienced. But alcohol and sex for me is a no no
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom