Don't forget about my boy...Steve McNair was one of the illest QBs ever!

Discussion in 'Sports & Training' started by trappstar, Dec 15, 2009.

1. trappstar

trappstar

I was checking out my pictures today and I ran across this picture. I dont think I've gotten over the fact that McNair is gone. Of course I didnt know dudepersonally but naturally a bond forms as a fan. Anyhow, dude was the illest player ever on the field. Nobody and I mean Nobody, had McNair's heart. Dudewas a damn good person too. Media tried to spit on the man's legacy but eff them. McNair was that dude. If you got hate in your heart and you intend to say"he deserved it" or some wild sh like that just chill. At the end of the day, you and me are nobodies. Aint no telling what we would do if we hadthat type of paper and fame. Chicks begging you to D them down. Anyhow, this is an appreciation for my dude McNair. Don't forgot about him

[​IMG]

2. ag 47

ag 47

Steve McNair was super nice. Wish him and that Eddie George team could have won a chip at some point.

But dudes toughness was un-paralleled. RIP

3. ritchdad

ritchdad

r.i.p

4. rrroth

rrroth

Never will, he was one of the best in our generation. People forget him splitting that mvp with Peyton.

5. 03silverbullet

03silverbullet

i remember being in jr. high and hearing about this young phenom QB at alcorn state. i would have never guessed dude would go on to be such a force in theleague the way he was.

6. jumpmanjordanaddict89

jumpmanjordanaddict89

RIP

7. ballinboykz

ballinboykz

One yard away from being a super bowl champ. Damn [​IMG]

I miss dude, no doubt about that. RIP [​IMG]

8. bastitch

bastitch Administrator Staff Member

I always pulled for Steve McNair because of all the Heisman noise he was making at little Alcorn State.

The attention even got some Alcorn St. games on national TV. It was crazy.

The only other person I remember playing in those games was Steve's brother, who was one of his main receivers on the field.

9. blacklion23

blacklion23

RIP

10. swyftdahoe

swyftdahoe