Don't get your shoes customized by SMOKEcitykicks

Even with people repping him, not sure how you can look at this dudes IG and come to the conclusion he even restores anything. There’s like 2 pictures of shoes outsoles reglued and they look like s***. There has to be videos of the work and progress of the work.

Also, I’m 100% sure he’s not even an electrical engineer Lol

Damb, talk about a complete scammer

Im saying dude got 200 followers and 2 likes a pic and people here wondering how they got scammed. :lol:

Smokecitykicks should’ve notified girls that’s Jules about sending the shoes to a cobbler, before making that that decision on his own, especially if there is an additional cost. Smokecity kicks should’ve been a little more transparent. Communication is vital, especially in the service industry.
I advertised that I only do soles. She sent me a completely butchered shoe. I could have just reglued the sole and been done. I used my own money and reglued the whole shoe professionally which is not what the customer specified before mailing them to me. I did him/her a favor that was well over the cost of a Simple sole reglue.

8B81BA65-D884-41D1-B239-6F7F091E3A50.jpeg

Again 1000+ satisfied sales. Smokecitykicks Smokecitykicks has restored customers shoes worth $1000’s I don’t need your money, business, or scamming practices. If you don’t like my work go find somebody else and see what they’ll quote you. “Smokecitykicks is not for everybody”

I advertised that I only do soles. She sent me a completely butchered shoe. I could have just reglued the sole and been done. I used my own money and reglued the whole shoe which is not what the customer specified before mailing them to me. I did him/her a favor that was well over the cost of a Simple sole reglue.
Yeah, but you need to communicate these things to your customers and be straight up.

I do construction estimates and takes-offs as a side job on the weekends, and if ever there is a slight deviation in the scope of the agreement, I’m always transparent, and keep the lines of communication open.

Sometimes a subcontractor will tell me they only have to submit a proposal for x,y,z, than I took a look at the plans, and realize there’s a lot more to the scope than what they described to me. I notify them immediately, and clarify if they really only want just x,y,z, or if they want me to add on scope (at an additional cost). This way they know upfront, before I even start working on the project for them, that there’s an additional cost. That’s how it’s supposed to be done when you’re in the service industry

Yeah I’m in my last year in my electrical apprenticeship I’m just now starting the estimation / project management of the contractors union. Usually when a contractor does extra work it’s called a blessing or good customer service, not scamming.

I was paid for a service I did. The customers for whatever reason weren’t satisfied. I offered solutions to both customers and mailed all belongings to the customers. All business was handled outside of the NT platform. These two people out of the many customers I’ve helped and done business with are deliberately trying to sabotage the smokecitykicks brand. I’ve never reached out to the members, they’ve contacted me through personal means outside of NT.
Why don’t you provide tracking numbers for the shoes you mailed back? Seems like an easy fix if you care about upholding your reputation.

Lately, been watching hella police interrogation videos & what we have here is the perp who has talked himself into a corner [this time a whole dumbass circle].

With the evidence mounting and specifics being revealed, your case gets harder and harder to defend so you just go full ****** in hopes of confusing everyone.

I got scammed on NT for a sneaker swap back in the day.

Death to scammers.

I advertised that I only do soles. She sent me a completely butchered shoe. I could have just reglued the sole and been done. I used my own money and reglued the whole shoe professionally which is not what the customer specified before mailing them to me. I did him/her a favor that was well over the cost of a Simple sole reglue.
If you only do soles why didn't you say anything when you got shoes that were completely separated from top to bottom?

And you're lying again because you're posting pics of Concords that have the upper separated.

If you only do soles how are you doing those Concords you just posted?

Dude, you tell a different lie every time you post in this thread.

Y’all bots mad because I don’t need or want your business “smokecitykicks ain’t for everybody”
Closest y’all will get to soul is this song and the bottom of some Jordan’s

Thread is funny and sad at the same time. If you guys knew who this character was I doubt you'd send him even a dollar.

Jermaine been a scumbag.

"Lifetime warranty" :rofl:
Put his business out there
38A5984E-CB81-4F71-A9E6-44F8574FF696.gif

Back
Top Bottom