Don't get your shoes customized by SMOKEcitykicks

I see this went pretty much they way I hoped it would go. I was unsure at first if he was scamming or it was a bad business transaction. I figured if I let this thread go for a little while the truth would come out. The best part is I didn't even need to ban him, he exposed his true colors and got himself banned.

12E5B48C-37C2-4068-8F17-BC1FA3392A59.gif

The game was a long and arduous one, with shamcitybricks going 0/20 with several turnovers throughout the 4 quarters. In the end, his shenanigans weren't enough as he lost to the Niketalk Nighthawks with Methodical Management, number 23, hitting the game winning shot [read as: ban hammer] over his head to win the game. With that, the Niketalk Nighthawk will proceed to the Eastern Conference Semifinals.

The game was a long and arduous one, with shamcitybricks going 0/20 with several turnovers throughout the 4 quarters. In the end, his shenanigans weren't enough as he lost to the Niketalk Nighthawks with Methodical Management, number 23, hitting the game winning shot [read as: ban hammer] over his head to win the game. With that, the Niketalk Nighthawk will proceed to the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
This **** had me dying for real 😂
This is some sad **** bro for real 🤦‍♂️

Update, now this dude is just spamming my phone.

20230226_205500.jpg
Dude a bum .. let this be a lesson learned bruh. Only fw with reputable folks from now on. I know the fact that he a fellow nt'er and he was offering the service to you for cheap was probably enticing to you but like another poster said, if it sounds too good to be true then it usually is.

Dude a bum .. let this be a lesson learned bruh. Only fw with reputable folks from now on. I know the fact that he a fellow nt'er and he was offering the service to you for cheap was probably enticing to you but like another poster said, if it sounds too good to be true then it usually is.
If he did his homework he'd have known this guy's a bum

If he did his homework he'd have known this guy's a bum
That was one of the things.

I think he has multiple screen names or something because a handful of NT'ers recommended him on here and on IG. I know someone did in the sneaker maintenance thread but I can't find the post.

The guy that made this thread said the same thing, that a few NT'ers recommended him.

Back
Top Bottom