Don't get your shoes customized by SMOKEcitykicks

It’s all good you lost $100 and gained a bunch of insight/knowledge. Sometimes that’s how we have to learn. At least dudes exposed now, hilarious how he called you to talk ****. And aren’t u a female? If so that’s pathetic on his part 😂

PorkCityHips is a bigot who can’t glue shoes or properly set up electrical wires.

During work
1677494311220.gif

“Okay, I’m ready to glue your shoes”
1677494394842.gif

I still have his entire thread on Insta. Dude is a flat out Scammer and he deleted his Insta account. So I lost out on $175 pair of shoes and $120. but the money is not the point. He was recommended by 3-4 NT Members, that is the only reason I used him. I should have know better lesson Learned. But at least we shut him down for

I was paid for a service I did. The customers for whatever reason weren’t satisfied. I offered solutions to both customers and mailed all belongings to the customers. All business was handled outside of the NT platform. These two people out of the many customers I’ve helped and done business with are deliberately trying to sabotage the smokecitykicks brand. I’ve never reached out to the members, they’ve contacted me through personal means outside of NT.
What a Fing Liar. He never reached out to me. He told me he shipped the shoes 4 weeks ago. Where is the tracking # you piece of crap

I still have his entire thread on Insta. Dude is a flat out Scammer and he deleted his Insta account. So I lost out on $175 pair of shoes and $120. but the money is not the point. He was recommended by 3-4 NT Members, that is the only reason I used him. I should have know better lesson Learned. But at least we shut him down for
@ the NT members that suggested him. They should be put on blast too, or Smokecity has burner accounts.

It seems like both sides were unhappy with the way things went. I'm not really sure if it's actually scamming or just customers unhappy with the work and want money back. I need maxmaxjordan23 maxmaxjordan23 to post in here to see if he actually got his shoes back. I guess this is going to drag out a little longer. What did I get myself into :lol:
Sorry just catching up, Never Received anything, he said he shipped, but never gave me tracking. He took my $120 and My Shoes.

@ the NT members that suggested him. They should be put on blast too, or Smokecity has burner accounts.
Yea, still trying to figure this out, I think there's a post in the sneaker maintainence thread that I saw, but I don't remember the page. It has to be within the last 20-30 pages because that thread moves slow.

And if anyone has a link to the black-gold Jordan 3 thread, the ones that just dropped this fall. I think there were some posts in there.

Back
Top Bottom