Dont like the Jordan Packages so much huh..? READ THIS

I hate all these packs!!! Just release single shoes it'll be more money in their pocket and more smiles on JB fans faces! I'm gonna cop just ofr the3m's. Could care less about the red suede v's.

if the raging bull pack is releasing to determine wheter packages are to stay,
what does the one pack (red/black and green black) going to determine?

If we wanna get technical, the Red V's are leather, just a different grade/quality. But I hate this pack nonsense. I wanted the XI/XII pack before thecw's for the packs were announced and I missed out cause JB wanted to make em limited. Now I'm forced to pay way more than I want for em.

If we wanna get technical, the Red V's are leather, just a different grade/quality.
^ in other words, not leather.

We all know that it isnt going to be just NTers that are intrested in this shoe, but i really doubt average joes are out there ready to drop 300+ on shoes thatbarely mean anything to them.

More than likely its gonna be a bunch of hypebeasts buying...ruining everything for us in the future
tired.gif

i really wasnt feeling the colorway choices of the cdp's but this pack is smokin.but im baised my fav sig j is the 5's

Good info OP. Wouldn't consider coppin, but V's are one of my fav J's (check the sig) and the fact that my pack is only going to cost $200 reallyhelps out.

I agree animal. no chance in hell would i ever cop this corny package. I am through with packs, I'll just buy drugs instead. Thanks JB for making me buydrugs

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Good info OP. Wouldn't consider coppin, but V's are one of my fav J's (check the sig) and the fact that my pack is only going to cost $200 really helps out.
info?

i wanted the 10 13 cdp pack but never got em, i got the all-star xx3s instead, packages aren't a good sale for me... unless they make the og 3 and og 4 inone package then i'll get em. other than that i aint gettin a jordan package

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i think i understand what you mean
im sick of packages jus as much as the next guy but i cant pass these up
theres something about them
agreed

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Da only reason i dont buy package's is cuz dey be sold out in stores, Then check ebay dey wackin on da prices....
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

Yea man dat *!*% be wack as hell man dat day do dat dey iz wackin

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Da only reason i dont buy package's is cuz dey be sold out in stores, Then check ebay dey wackin on da prices....
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

Yea man dat *!*% be wack as hell man dat day do dat dey iz wackin

laugh.gif
cosign on steves post lol

but yo, I already said Im boycottin this pack foolishness. I want this pack, but for the quality and price, it doesnt make sense, especially if this really isa test by JB.
Im still debating whether or not to get the XIIs.

I'm passing on this pack. I agree with your post. Your getting two shoes that have absolutely no leather on them for $310. I can't spend that muchmoney on something that I really don't like that much.

packs are silly. i refuse to pay more than retail for shoes that are not even close to the originals. i just cant see why anyone would pay $300 plus dollarson anything jb puts out now.

Originally Posted by wrukus

packs are silly. i refuse to pay more than retail for shoes that are not even close to the originals. i just cant see why anyone would pay $300 plus dollars on anything jb puts out now.
If there were more people like you, the last pack release would've been the DMP. You guys keep supporting, so they keep supplying. It'llnever stop until we stop it.

Back
Top Bottom