Dont really know where to post this at...

But it happened to 2 different computers, and HP and a MAC. Everytime i would go on Niketalk and go to any part of the forums whether is would be JB threads,the Lounge, or the market place, it would automatically send me back to the main forum of Niketalk. Everytime i would have to go on other parts of this forum,i would have to click the STOP button on the browser just so i can stay on that page after it loads. is anybody else having this problem? or it is just mybrowser?

yeah...me too, but that only happens when i scroll before the page finishes loading completely.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, never experienced before.

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

Originally Posted by chiang2k6

yeah...me too, but that only happens when i scroll before the page finishes loading completely.

THIS

E not true... I right click threads and open new tabs, and by the time I finish reading one thread all the other tabs are re-directed back to the niketalkhomepage

This happens to me from time to time, using Safari. If it continues to happen, I just continue directing myself back to the thread I was reading. If it getsannoying, I do something else.

That's about the best advice I can give you.

It happens to me on Firefox. I just click the "X" button on the browser.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom