Don't take life for granted..I witnessed a tragedy last night and i feel terrible for the family

Last night my neighbor's apartment house was burning down at around 8 pm and from what I know as of right now, a Mother has lost a baby child in thefire
smh.gif
tired.gif

It really hit me hard that it was happening right across the street from my house. Right now, I don't feel so good knowing that two families are homelessand are going through a tragic death. Meanwhile, I'm "living it up" in my house.
smh.gif

Rest In Peace to that baby child
tired.gif

RIP

this happened to a neighbor 4 houses down a while back. It was probably around 8-9pm...and i see these flashing red lights from a firetrucks through my window.Was curious to see what was going on, so i went outside and saw their house covered with smoke/fire
frown.gif
. luckily for them...the house was preserved and mostimportantly...THEY were okay.

events like these really put things into perspective.
ohwell.gif

Wow...my family suffered the loss of a baby in Feb (stillborn), there's nothing like watching your family try to keep it together for each other to makeyou appreciate what you have. RIP to the baby that passed and SCM....

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

Wow...my family suffered the loss of a baby in Feb (stillborn), there's nothing like watching your family try to keep it together for each other to make you appreciate what you have. RIP to the baby that passed and SCM....

Word. happened to my aunt TWICE
frown.gif
tired.gif

RIP to all

Mayor of NYC

east NY brooklyn

The flame was intense and fast..it didn't look like someone left something on or something like that...It was very fast, like a gas leak explosion mighthave happened

edit: so it was actually faulty electrical wiring in the basement that the landlord ignored to fix last week
smh.gif

I did see a few cameramen but I really don't know what News network(s) was that??

i remember an aprtment burning down by my old job ... we ran out and my first reaction was to help but then you see the flames and realize its no joke,firefighters were getting takin away in ambulances and everything ... people carying kids in their arms crying and everything ... i wake up in the morning takea piss and wash my hands, take a knee and thank the man, and get back to the money

That's tough to hear. I hope the families involved land on their feet. That's my worst fear. My house burning down, losing my possesions, and having tostart over.

People who live in NY know how some houses/apartments are connected side by side well...

I just realized the house next to it was affected too (from the interior)...The windows on the house next to the burnt house were boarded up...The house thatwas burnt had two families and the house next to it had three families..

so i guess that makes it five families that were displaced

all of this happening and I'm looking from my window straight across from this tragedy

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

Mayor of NYC

east NY brooklyn

The flame was intense and fast..it didn't look like someone left something on or something like that...It was very fast, like a gas leak explosion might have happened

edit: so it was actually faulty electrical wiring in the basement that the landlord ignored to fix last week
smh.gif

I did see a few cameramen but I really don't know what News network(s) was that??

it sucks to hear that this could have been prevented ... negligence
smh.gif

RIP to the baby & i hope the families who were affected by this will be able to recover soon

Back
Top Bottom