Don't Take Your Woman To Salt Bae's Restaurants vol. So Much Disrespect #mrstealyourgirl

Is the food even good at his restaurant?
i hear a lot of people say it's overrated but when you see the way people damn near bust a nut it's hard to live up to that type of expectation :lol:

BlindMaleBumblebee-size_restricted.gif

F no bruh

I remember several years ago I went to this hibachi restaurant with my lady and kids, and our neighbors (husband wife 2 kids)

the hibachi chef had Sake in one of those clear squirty bottles like the ones that are usually red with ketchup, and he was squirting it into my neighbors mouths from behind the grill

shxt was inappropriate lol we didn’t partake in that. I don’t know if that’s a normal thing they do but I feel like I’ve been to maybe 10 hibachi joints, I never saw that other places

Been to many hibachi spots from boujie to semi-ratchet and they do this at every one. They even have a little squirt bottle that looks like a boy peeing out of it when it squirts :lol:

As far as salt dude, homie tries me like this and I’m flipping the table, me him and real bae gone be scrapping in that MF on Jesus Jerome Christ. I’ve actually been waiting for homie to try the right dude and end up in a hell in a cell death match up in there. Only a matter of time if you ask me.

Been to many hibachi spots from boujie to semi-ratchet and they do this at every one. They even have a little squirt bottle that looks like a boy peeing out of it when it squirts :lol:

As far as salt dude, homie tries me like this and I’m flipping the table, me him and real bae gone be scrapping in that MF on Jesus Jerome Christ. I’ve actually been waiting for homie to try the right dude and end up in a hell in a cell death match up in there. Only a matter of time if you ask me.

Y'all seriously considering knuckling up over some meat?

i think when you order a specific high end platter of steak you get the presentation with the salt dude.
it's not like everyone in the restaurant is getting meat thrown in their mouth who eats there.
i think these cats are literally paying for this dog and pony show so i doubt anyone gonna put hands on salt bro
as for the dallas cats in these twitter videos, i think they are fake.
thats my guess at least. this is the only way it makes sense to me. i don't see him dropping his meat in anyones mouth who isn't willing.

Why are people so enfatuated with this dude :rofl:

I’ll never let another man feed me...lol

datznasty datznasty

I was about to say you wildin wanting to spend your tax return on that chick.

Then I saw her pics... damn... but I still ain't dropping no money on that... I like my money too much :lol:

I haven't went to salt Bae nor would I because if I'm going to spend that type of money on a steak I rather spend it somewhere good.

Peter Luger's > *

Although I went to a Mexican joint I think was and my girl told them it was my birthday and they came and played the band and poured liquor in my mouth from some bottles... cheap Tequila but it was okay. So I can't knock what's going on here.

You won’t let the guy at Benihana throw food in your mouth?

it’s not like he’s throwing throat babies in your jaw.
dudes in here so afraid of anything coming off as homoerotic

having a chef at a fun dining experience like hibachi throwing food into your mouth for a laugh isn’t “gay”. Some of y’all just wake up trying to be macho man tough guy all the time.

I got my mouth open with my tongue out :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: when the chef starts throwing that succulent meat around

Back
Top Bottom