Don't Take Your Woman To Salt Bae's Restaurants vol. So Much Disrespect #mrstealyourgirl

:lol: I pass, but when someone else in the group does it I never stop to think "battybwoy".

if someone called me a battybwoy for getting some shrimp thrown in my mouth I’d automatically assume they are the self hating battybwoy.

then I still wouldn’t care what they thought. :lol:

Fam you can see it bouncing off his arm and getting everywhere, on the guests, everything. I'm not gonna hate, they look like they are having fun. Like fat Jonah Hill said in Superbad, lots of things are shaped like dicks. Whatareyagonnado? I'll take the meat, but bring me some salt on the side and I'll season it or skip the showmanship and just fresh crack me some.

Been to many hibachi spots from boujie to semi-ratchet and they do this at every one. They even have a little squirt bottle that looks like a boy peeing out of it when it squirts :lol:

As far as salt dude, homie tries me like this and I’m flipping the table, me him and real bae gone be scrapping in that MF on Jesus Jerome Christ. I’ve actually been waiting for homie to try the right dude and end up in a hell in a cell death match up in there. Only a matter of time if you ask me.
Salt Man got the advantage though. He's literally holding some of the sharpest most deadly blades. :lol:

pio popped up out of nowhere :lol:

i doubt he's doing this to every table. I think it's when cats announce themselves and want the whole Instagram experience. Personally, if I can just go and grab some food and keep it pushing, then I'm down for it. However, if I'm required to be "fed" meat by this guy, then it's an easy pass.

Dude, if you sign up for the Ferris wheel you look like an idiot if you don’t hop on. You go to that place FOR THAT. Most of all, it ain’t that serious.

Got you.

Yea, I assume folks that sign up for it but don't want to participate simply want to stunt for the audience or the internet.

Yo all this man ever did was sprinkle salt on his meat and he's got international fame, money, branding and dudes wanting to pay to fight him. Gotta figure this **** out mane.
#JustakidfromTurkey
#throwingsaltongrilledmeat
Wasn't even suppose to be here

#JustakidfromTurkey
#throwingsaltongrilledmeat
Wasn't even suppose to be here
I mean...
Screenshot_20210313-164448_Chrome.jpg

steakhouses profit margins are huge. It’s just meat and simple sides that you can charge $$ for
The “salt bae” experience is def extra

People are prob paying hundreds for some steak wrapped in “24k gold”

Nah
And I’m middle eastern and Latino, i love gold as much as possible :lol:

Back
Top Bottom