Don't Take Your Woman To Salt Bae's Restaurants vol. So Much Disrespect #mrstealyourgirl

Maybe I got too much toxic masculinity but there’s just no fun in a ***** dangling steak in front of my mouth. I’m good on that

1615701012020.png

If you ear it quick enough it don't dangle at all.
But he gon pull it away from you then you gotta do that thing where you lifting yo neck up for it, eagerly anticipating steak being tossed in your mouth.

People still fascinated by salt bae and his sweaty forearms?

have ya seen his cooking/prep vids? He waste food doing dumb ****. Imagine all the times he dropped a peice of meat on the floor trying to do and 1 tricks with it.

his schtick is played. Cook my food and get the **** back in the kitchen. Ill salt my own steak if you cant do it beforehand.

But he gon pull it away from you then you gotta do that thing where you lifting yo neck up for it, eagerly anticipating steak being tossed in your mouth.
Nah, wait until he lower it and snatch that ****

images
giphy.gif

#TurtleStyle #GatorStyle

Exactly what I'd do. I'm not about to be eagerly reaching bc he'll start acting like those ice cream cone dudes and I'll have to knock him out in his own restaurant. Nah but I'll reach for and if he with the games, I'll just wait until he puts it on a plate. I'm not gonna be apart of the show.

Exactly what I'd do. I'm not about to be eagerly reaching bc he'll start acting like those ice cream cone dudes and I'll have to knock him out in his own restaurant. Nah but I'll reach for and if he with the games, I'll just wait until he puts it on a plate. I'm not gonna be apart of the show.

all fun and games till dude slap you across the lip/face wit it and leave a trail of golden glitter grease.

now you gotta disorderly conduct charge bc this sweet and sour sauce *** ***** wanna play

all fun and games till dude slap you across the lip/face wit it and leave a trail of golden glitter grease.

now you gotta disorderly conduct charge bc this sweet and sour sauce *** ***** wanna play
I feel like u can't really be that mad if it happened. You're already sitting their looking like they're waiting to be cumshot.

People still fascinated by salt bae and his sweaty forearms?

have ya seen his cooking/prep vids? He waste food doing dumb ****. Imagine all the times he dropped a peice of meat on the floor trying to do and 1 tricks with it.

his schtick is played. Cook my food and get the **** back in the kitchen. Ill salt my own steak if you cant do it beforehand.

Let the salt dribble through his hairy forearms onto my food ? No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom