Dont throw money in Pitbull's face..

I dont know if its fake or not but he rocked hhim and went right back to rapping like nothing happened

Why would it be fake tho?

Pitbull is the sh...
pimp.gif
Cant wait for that new album later this year.

It looked like the dude forced himself onto stage. When pitbull was just trying to give him a handshake

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Pitbull is the sh...
pimp.gif

Exactly...That makes NO sense what so ever...
Pit pulled dude on stage to show some love i guess, dude did some wierd unexpected +@$+...got the KO

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Pitbull is the sh...
pimp.gif

Pit pulled dude on stage to show some love i guess, dude did some wierd unexpected +@$+...got the KO

How could you even think that's real? Like out of all the people there he pulls this one dude up? Why would he throw money directly in Pitbull yet aloneanyone's face? I mean that's something you do when you tryna disrespect some one and dude was front row waving his hands and #%%%. So I doubt hedislikes pitbull enough to go out of his way and get front row seats to a concert just to try some #%%%. Then throw in the fact that dude didn't stop atall, dj aint even stop the track or nothing. You ever been to a concert? #%%% like this just doesn't happen unless you in a hood @*@ club, and if you in ahood @*@ club you def aint gonna try to pull know dude up to rock with you the %@@$ is that?

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Pitbull is the sh...
pimp.gif

How could you even think that's real?
How could you think its fake?...what gain is there?
Like out of all the people there he pulls this one dude up?
It happens all the time...you never seen a concert where people randomly pick somebody to go up there
Why would he throw money directly in Pitbull yet alone anyone's face?
I honestly dont know
I mean that's something you do when you tryna disrespect some one and dude was front row waving his hands and #%%%. So I doubt he dislikes pitbull enough to go out of his way and get front row seats to a concert just to try some #%%%. Then throw in the fact that dude didn't stop at all, dj aint even stop the track or nothing. You ever been to a concert? #%%% like this just doesn't happen unless you in a hood @*@ club, and if you in a hood @*@ club you def aint gonna try to pull know dude up to rock with you the %@@$ is that?

I'll admit that this whole situation doesnt make sense...but it makes even more NO-SENSE(my grammar is off but i think u get what im tryna say
laugh.gif
) for it to be fake...i think its just a wierd un-explained occurance but iseriously doubt he had that !+%+ planned.

"Pretty, pretty lady, pretty, pretty lady"

......*SNUFF*

"Pretty, pretty lady, pretty, pretty lady"

MrWavez wrote:

MrWavez wrote:
SUCKAFREE85 wrote:

Pitbull is the sh...
pimp.gif

How could you even think that's real?
How could you think its fake?...what gain is there?
Like out of all the people there he pulls this one dude up?
It happens all the time...you never seen a concert where people randomly pick somebody to go up there
Why would he throw money directly in Pitbull yet alone anyone's face?
I honestly dont know
I mean that's something you do when you tryna disrespect some one and dude was front row waving his hands and #%%%. So I doubt he dislikes pitbull enough to go out of his way and get front row seats to a concert just to try some #%%%. Then throw in the fact that dude didn't stop at all, dj aint even stop the track or nothing. You ever been to a concert? #%%% like this just doesn't happen unless you in a hood @*@ club, and if you in a hood @*@ club you def aint gonna try to pull know dude up to rock with you the %@@$ is that?

I'll admit that this whole situation doesnt make sense...but it makes even more NO-SENSE(my grammar is off but i think u get what im tryna say
laugh.gif
) for it to be fake...i think its just a wierd un-explained occurance but i seriously doubt he had that !+%+ planned.
Out of all the times you've seen people get pulled up when has it been a dude? Add the fact that was the only person he tried to pull up causethe stage aint packed and you really think his first choice is gonna be a dude? This aint a Janet Jackson concert fam. I don't know what gain he'slooking for but this was planned

licky, licky, licky, licky... lol

he just punches him, then his dude is like i got him.. and he goes back to preforming.. perfect timing. Right in the hook before the verse starts

If this is indeed real, why is it so funny? Dude obviously was not trying to be an %@% ...

illfrozn wrote:
If this is indeed real, why is it so funny? Dude obviously was not trying to be an %@% ...
Come on dude. There's no way anyone could possibly think throwing money in someones face is ok

hahaahahha jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.. dat dude was knocked out of mankind! he dont even exist in this world/ time period anymore
roll.gif

Pitbull is the sh...
pimp.gif

i can't imagine that being fake ... either way ... why throw money @ him
smh.gif
laugh.gif

illfrozn wrote:
Come on dude. There's no way anyone could possibly think throwing money in someones face is ok

I'm not saying it's not disrespectful, but it seems like dude was NOT trying to create an issue ...

it looked like the guy wouldn't let go of his hand...then i guess dude got a lil to excited and didn't think....

My initial reaction was that something might have happened before that Pitbull didn't like, I am pretty lost myself. I hope that dude was just drunk andexcited or something because how can you think throwing money in a man's face while he's performing is not gonna make that happen to you?

Back
Top Bottom