Dont throw money in Pitbull's face..

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Pitbull from da crib, But datts da only miami rapper i don't support....
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif
garbage lyrics...
tired.gif

You got it twisted bro. Don't let his club hits fool you, he can spit.

garbage lyrics...
tired.gif
That's the only Miami rapper with garbage lyrics?

Don't even bother answering that...itz a rhetoricalz queschion.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

garbage lyrics...
tired.gif
That's the only Miami rapper with garbage lyrics?

Don't even bother answering that...itz a rhetoricalz queschion.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HyphySole

It looked like the dude forced himself onto stage. When pitbull was just trying to give him a handshake

That was my initial thought. Pit was givin the crowd hand shakes and slaps, but this dude didn't let go of his hand. So instead of lettin dude pull himinto the crowd, Pit pulled him onto the stage thinkin security will take it from there.

id expect dude to get on stage and maybe start throwing dollars to the crowd as opposed to Pitbull's face. if i was Pitbull, regardless of how dude got on stage, that would be my expectation....and once he threw money at me...the performer...in my face...i woulda rocked the %%!* out of him too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

id expect dude to get on stage and maybe start throwing dollars to the crowd as opposed to Pitbull's face. if i was Pitbull, regardless of how dude got on stage, that would be my expectation....and once he threw money at me...the performer...in my face...i woulda rocked the %%!* out of him too
laugh.gif

Word, I just thought about it and that dude that got onstage was so disrespectful. That's like going out to eat at a five-star restaurant with some foodyou cooked in a Tupperware container and throwing it in the sous chef's face, on some, "What now, son?" type of stuff.
roll.gif
smh.gif

smh @ u dude's calling Pitbull garbage. his subject matter may be extremely whack, but dude's flow is unbelievable.

garbage lyrics...
tired.gif

roll.gif
Funniest thing I've read all day.
indifferent.gif

Pitbull is dope and he can spit. He's much appreciated for the club bangers tho.... Hey if your good at something why change it up? He's good atthe club music. Ill continue to support the Cuban homie.

And yea after watching the video again... It does seem like dude held onto Pit so he had no choice but to bring him up.

Back
Top Bottom