DONT USE F&F!!! 40% off champs coupon w/ VIP - 29-30 ONL

Quote:
Air Force and Retro, DUH
Man it's so HARD not to act reckless
TEAM RAVENS
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

people are saying they are getting the kobes from this sale at champs but last time i checked around the socal area, champs doesnt even have anything kobe. no zk2 or 2k4 am i correct or do some champs outside of so cal have those shoes at their store?

also, only footlockers carry the cb34s correct? or do some champs have them? i have yet to see them at champs also....im beginning to see why champs is doing 40%. :lol:
laugh.gif
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Yeah my local champs only carries the wackest of the wackest JB shoes.

I might cop some running shoes if they're not excluded, maybe some shorts or something
Man it's so HARD not to act reckless
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

Good looks... Hopefully I can find some stuff this time around
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= ii FLaShH ii:.​
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX

is this coupon legit?
i don't see a register key code on it for the cashiers to use. if you look at the foot locker and foot action coupons, it has a key code for cashiers to input in order to get the discount.

can anyone verify if this coupon is legit?? any champs employees out there?

it is legit...i got the email from champs as well...it just says to use ur vip card or print out the email which someone has already posted a picture of.

Why didn't I get the email? I have Champs VIP.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

^^ who confirmed that the CB34's are excluded from the Champs VIP coupon? I have called 3 spots and they all claimed it was a go on these.
I'm looking for toddler J's 6-7. Hit me up.

i could be wrong so dont quote me but im pretty sure barkleys are excluded cuz champs and footaction are under footlocker so im 'assuming' the exclusion list is exactly the same

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Hey bballintom22 can you forward that email to me at fmddean@aol.com ? Thanks
You will always be young as long as you have more shoes in your closet than candles on your cake.

Jus got this in my email, will be coppin something tomarrow, possibly some ZOOM BBs
"as I bang in the Jordans, collect calls from commissioner Gordon" - RZA

Hey ZoomGP can you forward that email to me at the address above you. Thanks
You will always be young as long as you have more shoes in your closet than candles on your cake.

Thanks for the coupon. I got some gear I need to cop.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Back
Top Bottom