DONT USE F&F!!! 40% off champs coupon w/ VIP - 29-30 ONL

Bay Area NTers...Stonestown Galleria's Champs Sports allowed me to use my Footlocker VIP card for the 40% off discount. Was able to get a pair of CB34's for myself and my homeboy for $72 each...The cashier also asked to see the printout of the discount, so make sure to bring that as well...This discount made my day.

Quote:
i got the godzillas with the 40% too. big big up to reezy!
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

NY NTers

I couldnt cop the Godzillas with the F&F at the foolocker on broadway between 45th n 44th,the one on 34th, and the one in manhattan mall. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

I got some USA Zoom Soldiers for $59 and a pair of JB shorts for $15.....

I'm not mad at all, thanks NT
Man it's so HARD not to act reckless
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

total waste of my time, my champs had absolutely nothing, they said i could use coupon on godzillas but the largest size they had was a 7 !

Biggimike, i was talking about the one on 42nd
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

I got an idea, when I called the second store today, after getting BS'ed by the first, it seemed as though the chick thought I wanted to do a phone order, and use the VIP discount.

Soooo, my big idea is dependent upon a generous NT'er with a VIP card, to PM me the card number and whatnot. After that, I'll just call up the store and do a phone order on the shoe I want.

So, will anyone please hool it up? I really don't have much to offer in return, but maybe we can think of something if its that important. Do you get points everytime you use the card?

Please, I'm going nutso over here.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

I'm not a "vip" member at champs couldn't I just sign up for it and use the 40% discount the very same day,or is there a catch that I dont know about .

Yea... The manager was telling me that I need the VIP card and the coupon... And I said oh on the coupon it said bring either... Then he was like uhh, then he gave it to me... I picked up the Croc Air Max 90's but now i don't know if I want to keep em... It came out to $57
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= ii FLaShH ii:.​
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX

Dam itz Lou,

they let you sign up for a VIP card in the store? I don't want to head out there and have them tell me I can't use the 40% off because I don't have a VIP. Also, the Godzillas are a no go?

Great, since Champs can't tell their @#%$ from a hole in the wall I'm out $48. From what I'm reading depending on which Champs I went to, my FL VIP card should have given me the 40% at Champs, and it didn't. The managers are not being consistent.

I put in a complaint with Champs corporate, lets see if that gets me anywhere.... I'll take a $48 gift card. Probably get a lot of nothing.

aww man i thought i was cool cuz i got the 40% off lol but i know ima get those aquas 40% off!!
NIKE Talking Since
'94

wow really crazy pick ups with the 40% off on the godzillas.....i have a footlocker VIP does that apply as well with the 40% off?????? anyy1???
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

Anyone can get the discount, it just depends on how persistent you are and what you're willing to do to get it.

You're supposed to have your VIP already before the sale and they stressed that it wasn't for people who signed up over the weekend. However, while the text message says show the text & present you VIP card, the printout clearly says bring in the printout OR"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

So can I argue my way into gettin some discounted Spizikes?
TEAM NTWikia
I'm a writer writer, you're not at all a writer

FOOTLOCKER VIP cards....can we use that tooo?????
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

^what he said!
they're the same thing right?
SELL me YOUR XVII Lows and XIX in size 11. I'm desperate

Back
Top Bottom