DONT USE F&F!!! 40% off champs coupon w/ VIP - 29-30 ONL

Quote:
they let you sign up for a VIP card in the store? I don't want to head out there and have them tell me I can't use the 40% off because I don't have a VIP. Also, the Godzillas are a no go?
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

The coupon is on Page 1... You don't need it to be emailed... Just print the coupon given
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= ii FLaShH ii:.​
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX

The coupon posted on the 1st page should be good enough but if you wanna be sure then heres a link to the email...

CHAMPS EMAIL 40% OFF
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

you dont need the email, just the picture that has been posted a million times. make sure you got a vip card.

the champs in my mall allows for godzillas, almost copped a pair but didnt really like them and they dont feel like good balling shoes, no ankle support. copped some socks, and shorts. cant believe the time i get to use a 40% i cant find something i want!! really wanted the cb34s but too bad i didnt like them on my feet.

FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

^Hey you're in So Cal right?

What Champs around your area has them? I've only been to 3rd St. Promenade and I saw them there, but I'm wondering who else has them?

It's no big because I'm waiting for certain stores to get them where I have connects, I could have scooped them but I want to get them for way under retail. The shoes I really want to get are Gil Zero lows for ballin in.

Copped three 25 dollar and a 32 dollar jordan shorts...lady made everything 15 bucks after the discount, person in front of me was the Game
Funny thing is i was like 2 feet from him looking at the Jordan shorts, and he had a clean hoody on, so i was looking at the hoody instead of him. When he walked away my sister was like "you know thats the Game right"
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^Nah, the lady told him if she can have a picture with him, she'll give him her employee discount.
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Lame how it's not transferrable to FL.
They didn't have my size in the Air Tech Challenges, which were already on sale for 80, from 100.
Got them for 60 including tax, but could have been closer to 52!

Quote:
^Nah, the lady told him if she can have a picture with him, she'll give him her employee discount.
:lol:
laugh.gif
damn. I'da taken the 40 off easy
$129.96 Barkley Godzillas | $59.96 Assault Lows | $69.96 Air Max Lights
AIM|PRIMETIME506
ebay auctions' myspace page

damn anything else worth copping at champs with it? i'm still kinda thinking about the barkleys but not even sure they're in the store
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

damn i dont think i can make it out today anybody want to help out an nt'er and purchase the xx2s, bakins (red) and cb34s for me id appreciate it :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Stopped by Champs today and picked up the last pair of CB34 size 11.5 and a Cubs Central Division Champions tshirt.

despite the coupon stating to present either the email or the VIP card, at my local champs you needed to give at least your name so they could pull up your VIP membership number. i guess it all depends where you go and if the management is in a good mood.

yo wheres the F&F link, why did someone take it down, Im gonna use that just in case the champs one doesnt work

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

apparently if what i wanted wasn't excluded, i could've still got the "hook-up" for buying some shoe cleaner.
CB34's SIZE 10... $130 SHIPPED
CB34's SIZE 10. $130 SHIPPED

my champs told me just bring in my VIP card. which i did.......copped 2 pairs of soldiers@ 65$ a pair and a pair of low top lebrons for 40$

Yo guys I have a question....

I want to buy another pair of Zoom Soldiers but they don't have the colorway that I want.
Can I go into the store and order off of the catalogue and receive the 40% discount?
Man it's so HARD not to act reckless
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

^ yea u should be able too...or try online.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Back
Top Bottom