Don't Wear Your Sneakers.

Go barefoot. The way it should be. My natural stance, my natural flow.

Be free. Run. Run forever. 

Man nah, I was drunk barefoot and stepped in some dog mess yesterday. I need shoes around these parts.

Lol it didn't say don't wear shoes... It said don't wear your sneakers...

Lol it didn't say don't wear shoes... It said don't wear your sneakers...
laugh.gif
 what i was thinking

Thread sucks. Let's talk about funny drunken stories.

One time I was really drunk and woke up the next morning to a video of me doing the worm, I can't usually do the worm.

One time I was really drunk and woke up the next morning to a video of me doing the worm, I can't usually do the worm.
Last night I was on the last train home and went to give this chick a hi five. She got all scared and clutcher her purse.

Last night I was on the last train home and went to give this chick a hi five. She got all scared and clutcher her purse.

smh at her. Doesn't matter to me at all, but I've gotta ask. Are you... Dominican?

smh at her. Doesn't matter to me at all, but I've gotta ask. Are you... Dominican?
Hhaha nope.I'm white. Wasn't even wearing a Marmot or North face even. Word to the ninjahood post re: dressing so women clutch their purses tighter. No worries rho Cruz she wasn't even cute

speaking of doing things drunk that you can't do sober.

i'm the worst when it comes to hopping fences.

FBI-fence-gate-jump-fail.gif

but once i'm drunk or have a good buzz 

Back
Top Bottom