Donte Stallworth suspended indefinitely by NFL smh...

He shouldn't be allowed to play in the NFL ever again.

IMO - You take a life? You give your life. Pre-meditated, or accidental, doesn't matter to me. Thats the deal.

I need to see why this judge thinks 30 freakin' days in some minimum security prison is enough punishment for killing another human being. Did the judgeget paid too??...

F' Donte Stallworth and F' Leonard Little.

Hey OP - What would you think if Donte Stallworth killed your brother?...your mother?...your father???? Would 30 days worth of time and some money make youfeel better??? Our judicial system is PATHETIC and so are you. You ACTUALLY think we should feel sorry for Donte because he is already paying his"debt" to society?? Well I'm a part of this society and if Donte wants to pay his debt to us, he can give his life to a prison and never play thegame again.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

IMO - You take a life? You give your life. Pre-meditated, or accidental, doesn't matter to me. Thats the deal.

I need to see why this judge thinks 30 freakin' days in some minimum security prison is enough punishment for killing another human being. Did the judge get paid too??...

Hey OP - What would you think if Donte Stallworth killed your brother?...your mother?...your father???? Would 30 days worth of time and some money make you feel better??? Our judicial system is PATHETIC and so are you. You ACTUALLY think we should feel sorry for Donte because he is already paying his "debt" to society?? Well I'm a part of this society and if Donte wants to pay his debt to us, he can give his life to a prison and never play the game again.

so what if you accidentally kill someone you wouldnt want a second chance

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I need to see why this judge thinks 30 freakin' days in some minimum security prison is enough punishment for killing another human being. Did the judge get paid too??...

Hey OP - What would you think if Donte Stallworth killed your brother?...your mother?...your father???? Would 30 days worth of time and some money make you feel better??? Our judicial system is PATHETIC and so are you. You ACTUALLY think we should feel sorry for Donte because he is already paying his "debt" to society?? Well I'm a part of this society and if Donte wants to pay his debt to us, he can give his life to a prison and never play the game again.

so what if you accidentally kill someone you wouldnt want a second chance

Originally Posted by CJ863

I think this is ridiculous... dude is about to pay his debt to society and is still getting punished for it...
smh.gif
smh.gif
Pay what debt to society? 30 days for killing a dude while driving drunk?
eyes.gif

You had to know damn well Goodell was gonna make an example out of this... If you thought he was gonna skate free with the NFL, you needa pull your head outyour %+$...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

I think this is ridiculous... dude is about to pay his debt to society and is still getting punished for it...
smh.gif
smh.gif
Pay what debt to society? 30 days for killing a dude while driving drunk?
eyes.gif

You had to know damn well Goodell was gonna make an example out of this... If you thought he was gonna skate free with the NFL, you needa pull your head outyour %+$...
laugh.gif

Well he is lucky he didn't do that in NY he'd be serving 15 years in jail no matter what.

He drove drunk and killed a guy and is only going to serve 24 days in prison. (1 day for the day he posted bond, and 5 days off because of a 30 day sentence.)He got lucky as hell.

He deserves 10 years.

Vick lost
smh.gif
He kills dogs and gets 2 1/2 and maynever play football again. Stallworth kills a guy and gets 30 days.

Well he is lucky he didn't do that in NY he'd be serving 15 years in jail no matter what.

He drove drunk and killed a guy and is only going to serve 24 days in prison. (1 day for the day he posted bond, and 5 days off because of a 30 day sentence.)He got lucky as hell.

He deserves 10 years.

Vick lost
smh.gif
He kills dogs and gets 2 1/2 and maynever play football again. Stallworth kills a guy and gets 30 days.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Vick lost
smh.gif
He kills dogs and gets 2 1/2 and may never play football again. Stallworth kills a guy and gets 30 days.
I can't stand Vick or what he did and do think he deserved time in jail but for him to do more jail time than a man who killed another manbecause he was drunk is some of the stupidest +%%# i've ever witnessed.

but stallworth should be suspended for a long time..

Originally Posted by Essential1

Vick lost
smh.gif
He kills dogs and gets 2 1/2 and may never play football again. Stallworth kills a guy and gets 30 days.
I can't stand Vick or what he did and do think he deserved time in jail but for him to do more jail time than a man who killed another manbecause he was drunk is some of the stupidest +%%# i've ever witnessed.

but stallworth should be suspended for a long time..

SMH? Are you joking? The NFL is an organization, and you can't have people in your organization driving drunk and killing people. OP you're off thedeep end.

SMH? Are you joking? The NFL is an organization, and you can't have people in your organization driving drunk and killing people. OP you're off thedeep end.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

SMH? Are you joking? The NFL is an organization, and you can't have people in your organization driving drunk and killing people. OP you're off the deep end.

see lenard little... twice...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

SMH? Are you joking? The NFL is an organization, and you can't have people in your organization driving drunk and killing people. OP you're off the deep end.

see lenard little... twice...
smh.gif

I can understand if it was a regular traffic accident and someone accidentaly got killed, but he knowingly went into the car and drove drunk. 24 days in jailis not paying his debt. It's scary how desensitized we are all becoming to crime. That dude is dead because Stallworth decided to drive drunk he will nevercome back, I rarely agree with the NFL and there decisions but this was the correct one.

I can understand if it was a regular traffic accident and someone accidentaly got killed, but he knowingly went into the car and drove drunk. 24 days in jailis not paying his debt. It's scary how desensitized we are all becoming to crime. That dude is dead because Stallworth decided to drive drunk he will nevercome back, I rarely agree with the NFL and there decisions but this was the correct one.

Back
Top Bottom