Dook winning a national title Unappreciation Post

Joined Mar 12, 2004
In remembrance of Kentucky's title hopes somebody post pix of that thick white girl ol dude used to post from the track team. Im 
right now but somebody has to know what Im talkin about.

Joined Jul 7, 2001
I knew Kentucky wouldn't win, they're not basketball players. John Wall is completely overhyped, I do not see what everybody sees'. He will not be elite at the Nba level. He will be another William Avery mark my damn words. Can't shoot, doesn't see the floor well, and he's more athletic than he is a "basketball" player. He's not how Vince was at UNC, he's not Rondo at Kentucky, he's William Avery at Duke. Cousins,
Homie is just big. He's too dumb to be a "good basketball" player. Also, Karma will never let a Calapari led team win a ship, so good players should just stop wasting their time going where he coaches, peace

Joined Mar 13, 2004
Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I knew Kentucky wouldn't win, they're not basketball players. John Wall is completely overhyped, I do not see what everybody sees'. He will not be elite at the Nba level. He will be another William Avery mark my damn words. Can't shoot, doesn't see the floor well, and he's more athletic than he is a "basketball" player. He's not how Vince was at UNC, he's not Rondo at Kentucky, he's William Avery at Duke. Cousins,
Homie is just big. He's too dumb to be a "good basketball" player. Also, Karma will never let a Calapari led team win a ship, so good players should just stop wasting their time going where he coaches, peace
possibly the dumbest thing I've read tonight. 

Joined Dec 31, 2009

Joined Jan 25, 2008
Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Joined Jul 7, 2001
Make yall gifs, do all of it. The reasons I thought they would lose, are the reasons they did. And watch when Wall go to the NBA, William Avery status.

Joined Oct 6, 2009

Your basketball pass has just been revoked.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
Hell yeah, reminds me of last year and the Cavs. The arrogance, laughing, dancing, throwing up hand signs and general disrespect of weaker teams when they beating the brakes off them and their many bandwagon fans talking trash about how they going all the way. Watching teams like that getting humbled is always fun. But Wildcat fans should not feel so bad fans, Don Calilpari has a new group of wiseguys coming in next year.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now