Dook winning a national title Unappreciation Post

I always thought John wall was overhyped. But he ain't William Avery status. He won't pan out great in the NBA though. But saying that since day one. He is good in the open court but in the NBA, you're not always going to have that

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

I always thought John wall was overhyped. But he ain't William Avery status. He won't pan out great in the NBA though. But saying that since day one. He is good in the open court but in the NBA, you're not always going to have that
Whether it's good or bad, I hate when people are victim of the moment
smh.gif

There's one positive about John Wall having a less-than-stellar last game. Maybe....just MAYBE....the Nets GM will value these tournament games above anything else and downgrade Wall and upgrade Turner after their final performances (therefore, enabling the Timberwolves to select Wall).

However, I don't expect any GM to be as senseless as some of the posters in here so it's unlikely to occur
grin.gif

By the way, I realize that Wall didn't perform great on such a big stage but dude still almost had a double-double. William Avery status? GTFOHWT. My favorite team drafted William Avery and I want John Wall more than anything else.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

this man speaks the truth. one tidbit you left out, he can't shoot.

i think Cousins is in for a rude awakening in the league. he's not going to be able to bully defenders inside anymore. his first encounter with Dwight Howard will be interesting.

Originally Posted by DubA169

you want ANOTHER point guard!?

get the @!*# out of here
We draft Wall.

We trade Rubio, Jefferson and the #25 to the Nets for the #2.

We then proceed to draft Evan Turner.

PG - John Wall
SG - Evan Turner
SF - Corey Brewer
PF - Kevin Love
C - Darko Milicic/Cole Aldrich (who we could possibly get with the #14 pick that Charlotte owes us)

2mzbjt.jpg

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

fnz8fo.jpg

Can Kenzo get his credit now? Dudes just wanted to see UK fail
smh.gif
I'm kinda glad though because it exposed all the bandwagon fans. Duke's still left too 
pimp.gif

Kenzo gave Wall his props:  zSHARE - Kenzo- Do the Wall_Clean_.mp3 
pimp.gif

The hate is comedy actually.  I can't tell if some of these dudes are trolling or are being serious.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Let me go on the record and say that John Wall will be better than Derrick Rose...I'm not sure how quick he will overtake him, but I feel it is inevitable at some point barring injury (sooner rather than later as well).  This is coming from someone who watched him play in over 1/2 of his collegiate games.  Not 1 game...
indifferent.gif

And did I see some dude seriously say that JW's game doesn't translate to the L...
alien.gif

You a funny dude Chester I've got to give it to you
laugh.gif
. Can somebody in here tell me why John Wall is the next great point guard, please, because I must be blind. Is he Steph at GTech? No. How about Jay Williams at Duke? Definitely not. Is he Kenny Anderson at G Tech? Um, nope. Chris Paul at Wake Forest? Hell Naw. Deron Williams at Illinois? How about no. Is he even Mike Conley at O state? I don't think so. Oh, I know, maybe he's Damon Stoudamire(spelling) at Arizona? Yeah Right. Oh how about Mike Bibby at Arizona? Not that good either. Somebody, make me think John Wall is great, because all I see is the second coming of William Avery. And if he leaves school he's a dumb @%@, cause he is not ready for the NBA, not even close. I'll take those guards from Nova before him.

I'll take those guards from Nova before him.
The biggest stone face in the world couldn't do this comment justice...like I said, still not sure if you're being serious or not.

Moving on...
John Wall NBA stocks just drop dramatically
He will still go top 2 regardless, so what's your point?

Originally Posted by JPZx

C - Darko Milicic/Cole Aldrich (who we could possibly get with the #14 pick that Charlotte owes us)

forget playing backup Aldrich is already much better than 'The Bust'.

and kentucly not buying the national title is definitely a plus.

yeah cuz all the teams left are so exciting....

can't wait to watch the runnin and gunnin BUTLER BULLDOGS wooooooooooooooooooo

or how bout michigan state AND tennessee who are like poor man's versions of their teams of the past 3 years

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

pimp.gif

The hate is comedy actually.  I can't tell if some of these dudes are trolling or are being serious.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Let me go on the record and say that John Wall will be better than Derrick Rose...I'm not sure how quick he will overtake him, but I feel it is inevitable at some point barring injury (sooner rather than later as well).  This is coming from someone who watched him play in over 1/2 of his collegiate games.  Not 1 game...
indifferent.gif

And did I see some dude seriously say that JW's game doesn't translate to the L...
alien.gif

NO WAY IN THE WORLD IS HE BETTER THAN ROSE

Some of you dudes are so %*#!%$+ stupid it's not even funny. Where the hell was this John Wall hate BEFORE the loss last night vs. WVa? Dudes coming out of the woodwork to throw salt in a cowardly manner after a loss. If you're going to hate, keep that $*+# consistent. This is not me being a Wall apologist, but if you can't see that he's a special talent then I dunno what to tell you. No, he didn't have a great game, but people saying his draft stock is slipping, he's the next William Avery, etc etc is outlandish. You all are clearly getting caught up in the moment and not looking at the big picture. Where was the hate on Pooh when he failed vs. Kansas 2 years ago. Did he all of a sudden become a bust after having 5 TO's and a sub-par game? C'mon now....
smh.gif
You better hope that your team has the opportunity to draft a kid like Wall.

I'm iffy on Wall being better than Rose, but I will say Wall's court vision is better than Rose's while being (near) equally athletic and taller.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by DubA169

you want ANOTHER point guard!?

get the @!*# out of here
We draft Wall.

We trade Rubio, Jefferson and the #25 to the Nets for the #2.

We then proceed to draft Evan Turner.

PG - John Wall
SG - Evan Turner
SF - Corey Brewer
PF - Kevin Love

2mzbjt.jpg

and then when the the wolves are in the lottery AGAIN they can just do the same thing next year when they see a point guard they like.

they need to start drafting for positions they actually need.

I haven't commented on Wall because I was waiting to see if maybe he was holding back until things got tight in the tournament. He's not gonna be a bust, no way, with that size, speed, vision, and athletic ability. I think he'll be alot like Rajon Rondo is right now, as a rookie. I don't think he's as good as Rose was coming out.

I like Cousins the most out of this years class. I'd take Cousins before Wall.

Back
Top Bottom