Dook winning a national title Unappreciation Post

a-calamari.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In remembrance of Kentucky's title hopes somebody post pix of that thick white girl ol dude used to post from the track team. Im 
pimp.gif
right now but somebody has to know what Im talkin about.

I knew Kentucky wouldn't win, they're not basketball players. John Wall is completely overhyped, I do not see what everybody sees'. He will not be elite at the Nba level. He will be another William Avery mark my damn words. Can't shoot, doesn't see the floor well, and he's more athletic than he is a "basketball" player. He's not how Vince was at UNC, he's not Rondo at Kentucky, he's William Avery at Duke. Cousins,
laugh.gif
Homie is just big. He's too dumb to be a "good basketball" player. Also, Karma will never let a Calapari led team win a ship, so good players should just stop wasting their time going where he coaches, peace

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I knew Kentucky wouldn't win, they're not basketball players. John Wall is completely overhyped, I do not see what everybody sees'. He will not be elite at the Nba level. He will be another William Avery mark my damn words. Can't shoot, doesn't see the floor well, and he's more athletic than he is a "basketball" player. He's not how Vince was at UNC, he's not Rondo at Kentucky, he's William Avery at Duke. Cousins,
laugh.gif
Homie is just big. He's too dumb to be a "good basketball" player. Also, Karma will never let a Calapari led team win a ship, so good players should just stop wasting their time going where he coaches, peace

possibly the dumbest thing I've read tonight. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Make yall gifs, do all of it. The reasons I thought they would lose, are the reasons they did. And watch when Wall go to the NBA, William Avery status.

laugh.gif
Your basketball pass has just been revoked.

Hell yeah, reminds me of last year and the Cavs. The arrogance, laughing, dancing, throwing up hand signs and general disrespect of weaker teams when they beating the brakes off them and their many bandwagon fans talking trash about how they going all the way. Watching teams like that getting humbled is always fun. But Wildcat fans should not feel so bad fans, Don Calilpari has a new group of wiseguys coming in next year.

Back
Top Bottom