Doom Patrol TV Series - DCU - Pilot episode available on youtube

The guy who playing Cyborg, Joivan Wade, is terrible in Doom Patrol. :lol:
Fam is waaaaaay better than the Cyborg from the Justice League movie.

To me he brought a whole different personality and attitude to Cyborg I appreciate and have grown to accept.

So I don't mind the whole try hard, above it all, do the right thing, be a hero approach.

He's probably the least experienced actor in the cast so could be why it's so blatant. He was in the latest purge movie but I doubt that would improve your opinion of his acting.

Cyborg from Justice League somehow got a role in TD S3. He can't be THAT bad?

He's probably the least experienced actor in the cast so could be why it's so blatant. He was in the latest purge movie but I doubt that would improve your opinion of his acting.

Cyborg from Justice League somehow got a role in TD S3. He can't be THAT bad?
His role in TD s3 was slightly bigger than his Cyborg role, granted I feel he had small impact and was an afterthought in JL.

Nothing from him was impressive or worthy of note.

Chance the Cyborg grows on you. He's a little stiff and corny but that's intentional to his all american semi pro status.
This, but he didn't grow on me still. Him and Larry are super meh to me.

Good show overall, weird af tho, but definitely outside the box. I like that they poke fun at themselves with the narration. I get why they fleshed out the characters the way they did and the themes/trauma they emphasized, but some of the episodes still dragged for me. The episodes that actually drove the plot were good though.

Jane is a cool character. Hopefully they explore some of her other untapped personalities in a potential season 2. Robotman definitely the best character tho. Fraser's usage of "the ****?" just matches his personality so well :lol:

Late to the party but as I said in the DC thread, I *** with this show heeeeeeeeeeeeavy. Mr. Nobody is one of the greatest villains ever. He saves the world just to torture the heroes some more. Fantastic! Ezekiel the Doomsday Roach. The Return of Brendan Fraser! And Cyborg is perfect for this show. He is the superhero archetype- tragic backstory, superpowers, natural born leader. He is the audience's expectations of what a hero is all about. And I love the scene with him and Kipling:

Kipling's logic ethers Cyborg's. Great show.

Episode 4 was comedy... everyone was wildin. The Sex Men :lol::lol:

Episode 5 ending though! That showdown...Candlemaker unstoppable

Last edited:
Just started watching this. Only episide 1

JANE!!!!!!! dat mouf :wow:

aye dios mio. :smh:

i just want her to look at me.

show aiight too.

Jesus and Cliff :rofl:

The S2 finish wasn't ideal but manageable considering the circumstances. I was worried that it would be an awkward end since there was supposed to be a real finale in episode 10 but they couldn't finish filming it before the pandemic. Big cliffhanger but it still works as long as we get a S3. I just hope it gets renewed

Randomly just found this thread looking for the main DC one but this **** was/is fire.

hope it comes back soon.

Back
Top Bottom