*Dope Nt ARTISt* Official Post Your Music/Videos

tumblr_ksykbsclc91qz8i3qo1_500.jpg
I mess with DOM though.

^^^^^^ give me more in mp3 or mixtape link form that would be appericiated i like what i hear

The saddest part is that NT'ers won't pay attention to a post like this, or posts made by talented NT artists... yet a joke post about Bangs will reach10 pages like it's nothin.

Jay-z - "First debut classic, First album 4 mics... shoulda got 5 but N's lacked foresight"

I'll refrain from going any further
laugh.gif

iheard god jewels and boy ill who might i add are from my city and i never heard of them till niketalk but i guess thats because fakeshore like to post any andeverybody

my boy cashmere is dope his voice makes me think he the 2010 scarface,

dom buzz is nasty i heard dude before niketalk he getting that nahright love also heard hot 97 played one of hisjoints

D cin your tape will be downloaded ay bro no bull go get a itunes account i know people that would buy some of them singles ya dig

time i got you imma check that joint you do ur own beats and u rap you already in the
pimp.gif
off that alone

more links and artist i feed off new cats because next decade the world is ours (80's babies)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good lookin out homie... cashmere d, the boy illinois, and god jewels are all features on my mixtape...

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]i heard god jewels and boy ill who might i add are from my city and i never heard of them till niketalk but i guess thats because fakeshore like to post any and everybody

my boy cashmere is dope his voice makes me think he the 2010 scarface,

dom buzz is nasty i heard dude before niketalk he getting that nahright love also heard hot 97 played one of his joints

D cin your tape will be downloaded ay bro no bull go get a itunes account i know people that would buy some of them singles ya dig

time i got you imma check that joint you do ur own beats and u rap you already in the
pimp.gif
off that alone

more links and artist i feed off new cats because next decade the world is ours (80's babies)
[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good lookin on the shout boi

Originally Posted by naughtywon

good lookin out homie... cashmere d, the boy illinois, and god jewels are all features on my mixtape...
No d'ridng but I've been trying to get a Time Feature for a while now.
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom