Doritos with ranch dressing on the side

pimp.gif

anyone else into this scene? And no Cool Ranch Doritos are not the same.
-The Juice

naww man, you gotta hop on the flamin' hot cheetos with cream cheese bandwagon. pure piffery.

I don't like Doritos (or most chips for that matter) but I do like ranch dressing on a lot of things. I always have to have ranch with pizza...mmhhhhhhh.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

serious question are you overweight?
5'8" 150 pounds 6% body fat. I work out 3-4 times a week. And I spar (boxing). I'll kick your %%$ while eating a family size bag ofDoritos with a tub of Hidden Valley
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

5'8" 150 pounds 6% body fat. I work out 3-4 times a week. And I spar (boxing). I'll kick your %%$ while eating a family size bag of Doritos with a tub of Hidden Valley
pimp.gif

-The Juice
laugh.gif
can't wait til your body starts breaking down andyou get fat.

5'8" 150 pounds 6% body fat. I work out 3-4 times a week. And I spar (boxing). I'll kick your %%$ while eating a family size bag of Doritos with a tub of Hidden Valley
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
probably not but keep dreaming little guy

laugh.gif
....this whole exchange reminds me of the Martin Tommy Hearnsepisode....my dude Martin knocked dude out in a charity boxing match and thought he was Ali.....
roll.gif
......then when Hearns knocked son out and he came back with the ginormous faceat the end.....man that joint was classic

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

naww man, you gotta hop on the flamin' hot cheetos with cream cheese bandwagon. pure piffery.

That sounds good,but what i do is get limon lays and get that "la valentina" hot sauce and spray that on there all my mexicans know what im talkingabout =]

pimp.gif

-The Juice
lmfao

roll.gif
roll.gif

i never laughed so hard before 10am.

Back
Top Bottom