Dorm room bullies : Fat boy puts hands on roomate for taking his oreos (VID)

I wanted the skinnier one to grab the chair when he was on the couch and start bangin on fat @#!

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

laugh.gif

He had a advantage in that lil room though since he OD big. Dude should of tagged him quick once he got up, cause after that it was a wrap.

But, I would def see him on campus and tap him on the shoulder than knock him out when he turns around.. and then start throwing oreos at his face. dump some milk on him too. cookies n milk lookin boy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

You know there's another thread about this on the first page???

I don't care. My thread's better fam.

Tell your man's to put a more descriptive title and learn to embed videos if he wants to compete. And it's on the second page now, fool.

So to me, it doesn't even exist.
"My thread's better", "if he wants to compete""it's on the second page now, fool."
You sound like a whining 2 year old. 
indifferent.gif

Do you need your diapers changed????

roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude is defending his boyfriend's thread to death.

Get over it. This already has more replies. You lose trying to look cool "LATE THREAD BRO!". Give up.

No one cares about you. Your mother never loved you. And your dad left you at a young age because he doesn't raise sissies.

I'm not defending anyone.
I've learned three things from this thread.

1. You're a whining 2 year old.

2. You're a fool cause you assume too much.

3. You're a tool thinking you're a tough guy on the internet. YOU FAIL AT THIS AND AT EVERYTHING YOU DO.

Go back to being pampered by mommy and daddy and stop wasting my time.
Why do you care so much?

You know there's another thread about this on the first page???

I don't care. My thread's better fam.

Tell your man's to put a more descriptive title and learn to embed videos if he wants to compete. And it's on the second page now, fool.

So to me, it doesn't even exist.
"My thread's better", "if he wants to compete""it's on the second page now, fool."
You sound like a whining 2 year old. 
indifferent.gif

Do you need your diapers changed????

roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude is defending his boyfriend's thread to death.

Get over it. This already has more replies. You lose trying to look cool "LATE THREAD BRO!". Give up.

No one cares about you. Your mother never loved you. And your dad left you at a young age because he doesn't raise sissies.

I'm not defending anyone.
I've learned three things from this thread.

1. You're a whining 2 year old.

2. You're a fool cause you assume too much.

3. You're a tool thinking you're a tough guy on the internet. YOU FAIL AT THIS AND AT EVERYTHING YOU DO.

Go back to being pampered by mommy and daddy and stop wasting my time.

You're an idiot. Do you even know what whining is?

YOU'RE the one that was whining, talking about "Oh noes! UrZ so LateS! I bEs on The InteRnet aNd seeNs thIs viD beFore On ThE laSt PaGE!!!". 

Then you get mad when no one but you cares, and recruit your boyfriend Fresh to chime in. I'm willing to bet you logged in just to post that. Which is even more sad.

So you and your fiance Fresh can hold hands and go in to other threads now. Maybe you can borrow his red font so people might actually look at what you're saying. I won't judge.

And by the way... who are you? 
roll.gif

Yeah that fat dude wins by default. He was damn near laying on the dude pinning him down while he was going in on him. But the other one didnt even really fight back. How you gonna get smacked then stand up real quick and let the other dude proceed to hit you again.

And Bachelor you do sound like a little girl right now. I never seen someone get so bent out of shape over someone telling them the video they posted had already been posted
laugh.gif
On some little kid logic like "oh my thread is better, I dont care if im late" If youre late you are late, Face it an move on. Everyone else does.

Fat boy slapped the hell outta him, how you get slapped and dont do nothing

Dude wit the camera like "ooh **@#" 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn son didnt even try to fight back

"get outta here man"

dude proceeds to door and has to get his 2nd slipper back...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son got knocked out of his slippers

Am I living in the twilight zone or some !%$*?

I SAID I DIDN'T CARE if the damn thread was late or not. And all of a sudden i'm bent out of shape?

He's the one bent out of shape. If he wasn't, he wouldn't still be replying here in a thread that has more posts than the one he's still talking about.
roll.gif

Whatever man. I'm done with him and you lames defending him.

"awww my @+%%$%* computer!"
for some reason this had me
laugh.gif

DAMN check out that mean fishhook from :35-:40
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

damn I have no idea what they were saying

I would deff not mess with a fat dude like that.
This. What were they saying?
And I'm not fighting in no small room like that where big man is 4/5ths of the space. See me in a field or something.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

At the end of the day, whos dieing first is what I would ask...
I'd still be mad though

The skinny dude due to internal wounds
grin.gif

But it can go either way...

LMAO *SMACK*......."Aye...bruh..."

U can tell it shock the hell outta him by his reaction hahah

Somebody gif the smack
roll.gif

Real talk.. What was the kid in the blue going to do? That was a VERY SMALL room with furniture.. there was no way in hell he could of gotten hits in without be smothered by that Fat Kid.. maybe in a bigger room or outside.. but not in that small room.. Fat Kid was about 2/3's of the room..

Blue shirts first mistake was letting fat boy stand over him like that.....

Then not punchin him after he got bit** slapped....

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Real talk.. What was the kid in the blue going to do? That was a VERY SMALL room with furniture.. there was no way in hell he could of gotten hits in without be smothered by that Fat Kid.. maybe in a bigger room or outside.. but not in that small room.. Fat Kid was about 2/3's of the room..

Would that be your excuse for getting your *%+ kicked?

How much room do you need to throw a punch? I could see if they were scrapping in a car or something. That sissy of a man didnt even throw a single blow.

Back
Top Bottom