Dorm room bullies : Fat boy puts hands on roomate for taking his oreos (VID)

roll.gif
@ big boy having him hemmed up in the corner.

dude in the blue basically got punked on camera
smh.gif
dudes manhood is done

whys everyone defending the other guy so much?

and all the kids e-thuggin online, the only way to take that guy down is a few shots to the face which is pretty tough to do considering his size....think about it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmao you cats talking about dude took up most of the room and thats some kind of excuse, his biggest mistake was letting him self get pinned up in that corner, I would have beat the mess out of fat boy and that chair would have been smashed over his face or back. Any real man know dont get cornered and dont let a man stand over you.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by nikezruinedmylife

how did dude in the blue not hit him back?? LOL DUDE TOOK about 10 seconds to realize he was slapped
roll.gif
Lol he looked like fat dude slap the soul out his body for a minute. He should've thrown 2-3 shots to fat boy's temple or jaw. You can knock almost anyone out if you hit them hard enough in the head.

It was hella funny when dude hopped out of the way when they jumped to the corner.
laugh.gif

Lol he looked like fat dude slap the soul out his body

*dead*

On some realness you can tell big boy knew the dude in the blue was soft before any of this even went down. There's no way a man can feel that comfortable hitting you with a open hand like that, then laughing at the fact that you get up like you gonna do something about it. I don't care how big dude was, no way you gonna let a dude slap you like that and just look at him all dumbfounded you go at a dude neck after a slap like that. I can't even feel sorry for dude man. Like dude hit you sitting down, open handed at that. Straight disrespect at that point it's ok to hit dude with a bat or anything you just don't let a dude get away with that %*+%.

Originally Posted by Wade187

On some realness you can tell big boy knew the dude in the blue was soft before any of this even went down. There's no way a man can feel that comfortable hitting you with a open hand like that, then laughing at the fact that you get up like you gonna do something about it. I don't care how big dude was, no way you gonna let a dude slap you like that and just look at him all dumbfounded you go at a dude neck after a slap like that. I can't even feel sorry for dude man. Like dude hit you sitting down, open handed at that. Straight disrespect at that point it's ok to hit dude with a bat or anything you just don't let a dude get away with that %*+%.
word...son in the blue got what he deserved also....the hell he eating big man's cookies for  of all things

Back
Top Bottom