Dorm room bullies : Fat boy puts hands on roomate for taking his oreos (VID)

thebachellor

Banned

roll.gif
@ him telegraphing the hits.

"BOOM!..... BOOOM!... BOOM BOOM BOOM!"

smh.gif
That could never be me. I'd straight up smack the cholesterol out of dude.

At least he got some exercise. Maybe that was the skinny dude's plan all along.

My son went straight to the body with those shots. Probably trying to get dude to upchuck the remains of his beloved oreos, then front for the camera dude "Yea man... they're still edible".

When walruses attack
laugh.gif

I remember when I roomed with a dude who bullied his previous and subsequent roomates. I always wonder what would have happened if he thought he could do that to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

You know there's another thread about this on the first page???

I don't care. My thread's better fam.

Tell your man's to put a more descriptive title and learn to embed videos if he wants to compete. And it's on the second page now, fool.

So to me, it doesn't even exist.

laugh.gif

He had a advantage in that lil room though since he OD big. Dude should of tagged him quick once he got up, cause after that it was a wrap.

But, I would def see him on campus and tap him on the shoulder than knock him out when he turns around.. and then start throwing oreos at his face. dump some milk on him too. cookies n milk lookin boy.

Your thread is better, but your still late,lol

so im gonna take what I said from his thread and put it on yours
smile.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAOOOO i saw this earlier, man that fat dude could of easily found a bigger T-shirt I mean c'mon.

Chump with the blue shirt was a straight up sissy, he didnt even try to fight back, dude was just eating his head up.

It prolly was only 3 damn cookies left anyway, and he fighting over them, besides oreos are disgusting.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Tell your man's to put a more descriptive title and learn to embed videos if he wants to compete. And it's on the second page now, fool.

"My thread's better", "if he wants to compete""it's on the second page now, fool."
You sound like a whining 2 year old. 
indifferent.gif

Do you need your diapers changed????

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's no surprise, TheBachellor has always come off as a little girl to me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway,
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the video. [/color]
smh.gif

This fat clown lost his breath after 2 hits I woulda broke him up quick...smh punched him right in the chest dude was bunz tho

"My thread's better", "if he wants to compete""it's on the second page now, fool."
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude is defending his boyfriend's thread to death.

Get over it. This already has more replies. You lose trying to look cool "LATE THREAD BRO!". Give up.

No one cares about you. Your mother never loved you. And your dad left you at a young age because he doesn't raise sissies.

indifferent.gif

GOOD ONE!!!!

And  for the record, you sound like a whiny girl

Back to the topic at hand, if that fat piece of %@%@ thinks he can punk me, I would've fought till first blood, real talk.
If he didn't stop the fight 1st, I would have fought him till that %@%@ got violent, either me or him is walking out the room with a towel on their face because of the bleeding..
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude is defending his boyfriend's thread to death.

Get over it. This already has more replies. You lose trying to look cool "LATE THREAD BRO!". Give up.

No one cares about you. Your mother never loved you. And your dad left you at a young age because he doesn't raise sissies.

I'm not defending anyone.
I've learned three things from this thread.

1. You're a whining 2 year old.

2. You're a fool cause you assume too much.

3. You're a tool thinking you're a tough guy on the internet. YOU FAIL AT THIS AND AT EVERYTHING YOU DO.

Go back to being pampered by mommy and daddy and stop wasting my time.

Back
Top Bottom