Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

lilchico4life lilchico4life
You just keep on winning!

I might run out of reps every time you post your great pick-ups, srs. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

You might have to miyagi me on your ways :lol:

I tried to offer a seller on ebay $375 meetup and he declined it. It was a fair offer considering he would have made $400 after fees on his asking price anyway.

Last edited:
There are no fake DSMs out there.  
Couldn't pass on a DS pair for $350.
 Great pickup!  I was debating on whether to keep my DSMs but after looking at them more, definitely not selling anymore.    I think you got them for a great price too.    I doubt others will be able to get these for anywhere sub 400 which is a steal IMO

@coolcool  & @sonicjai  thx. I didn't think there where fakes, but wanted to be 100% sure. I have to admit, these are a lot nicer in person. I'm so glad i purchased and even for glad for under $400
pimp.gif

Just traded a chi 1 for a pear

Beautiful in person and Gratful these dropped so I can forgo that trade !
Nice trade!  I bet the majority of people who hate on these have never seen them in person.  These look really good on feet and the pics themselves don't do any justice at all.  

Enjoy them bro!

Nice trade!  I bet the majority of people who hate on these have never seen them in person.  These look really good on feet and the pics themselves don't do any justice at all.  

Enjoy them bro!

Thank you I will...i hated these shoes thought they were cheap looking and ugly... until it walked in my boys shop one day and I was like :smokin

Last edited:
Just letting you guys know that they DO make fakes of these and they're pretty on point so be careful if you start seeing these pop up for cheap. pics 

Those are not bad for fakes but if you own a real pair, you can tell the diff. Here's a few things I noticed just from the pics alone
1) sockliner is too fuzzy
2) nike air tag is off
3) blue outsole meeting the white midsole is sloppy
And the biggest thing of all
4) the iridescent shine is very minimal compared to the real pairs, which change color like crazy in the light.

Thanks for the posting the link and letting people know

Wow didn't know fakes were showing up but those definitely look off compared to the authentic ones.  Good to know thank you for sharing.

Whats up ladies and gents. I finally decided to make a username after stalking for the last 8 years. I don't know if this happened to any of ya but DSMNY randomly sent me 4 lace tips in the mail 
happy.gif
. Im sure they realized that many of us were disappointed with the lace tips missing. Check your mail !!!. it came in a large white package with an envelope inside. My DSM's came with all lace tips so i never contacted them about any. Let me know if this happened to anybody else. 

Enjoy them bro!
Yeah man I agree, when I put mine on feet I thought they looked amazing.

I pulled the trigger on a pair of these from a reputable seller for 310 shipped (size 12).  They came Wednesday and had a chance to check them out last night, unfortunately one of my screw on aglets is missing.  i thought i was missing 2, but found one under one of the folds in the shipping box.  I've been following the thread since release, so i am aware that this is a common problem.  I contacted the seller as well as DSM to see if they can help me out.  Either way, i may have to hit up some of you guys with extra aglets if those routes don't work out for me.  I REALLY like these in person, pics just don't do them justice.

I pulled the trigger on a pair of these from a reputable seller for 310 shipped (size 12).  They came Wednesday and had a chance to check them out last night, unfortunately one of my screw on aglets is missing.  i thought i was missing 2, but found one under one of the folds in the shipping box.  I've been following the thread since release, so i am aware that this is a common problem.  I contacted the seller as well as DSM to see if they can help me out.  Either way, i may have to hit up some of you guys with extra aglets if those routes don't work out for me.  I REALLY like these in person, pics just don't do them justice.

View media item 1622228
nice man 310 is a steal I thought I got a good deal at 450 for my size 1 I would of doubled up for 310

nice man 310 is a steal I thought I got a good deal at 450 for my size 1 I would of doubled up for 310
No doubt, i struck out on the DSM NY and LDN sites on release day and figured prices would stay high so i chalked it up as an L.  I couldn't pass them up for that price, and then realized when i got them from the receipt that the seller had overnighted them when he originally bought them, so he was already in like $225 retail without any fees or anything.  He's either a pretty good dude or was afraid the market was coming down even harder in the future, I'm honestly leaning towards the former. 

8)
No doubt, i struck out on the DSM NY and LDN sites on release day and figured prices would stay high so i chalked it up as an L.  I couldn't pass them up for that price, and then realized when i got them from the receipt that the seller had overnighted them when he originally bought them, so he was already in like $225 retail without any fees or anything.  He's either a pretty good dude or was afraid the market was coming down even harder in the future, I'm honestly leaning towards the former. 
Yeah I think the market will stay at what it is 400-500 depending on the size, 310 really is amazing! Yeah the guy I bought from had the express shipping as well so it kinda helped me bite the bullet as well. Prices have continued to fall if you got for 310

glasses.gif

Yeah I think the market will stay at what it is 400-500 depending on the size, 310 really is amazing! Yeah the guy I bought from had the express shipping as well so it kinda helped me bite the bullet as well. Prices have continued to fall if you got for 310
Damn 310 is a steal.  Glad you were able to cop them at such a crazy good price.  

Back
Top Bottom