Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

I remember 1 week or a couple of days before K.C's first DSM restock (not this latest restock), someone posted a picture of fake DSMs on I.G/twitter, they were pretty good fakes too. Crazy how they have a full size run and even have a size 7, didn't size 7 only released on DSM London? 

This is probably the biggest disadvantage of 1s, they're so easy to replicate. 

Last edited:
I see someone snagged that 13 with the quickness I was eyeing it would of like it for 280 like some of the smaller sizes.. these were 185 retail dude I bought my pair from paid the express shipping so was like 225 or 235$ anyway this is basically only a fraction over retail, crazy how far these have fell over the months....SBBs too.

Yeah I can't believe how much these dropped in price, just like how the NYC 1s had dropped. I copped NYC 1s for $250 plus shipping off of flight club back in Februaury. On DSMs I was watching a few ebay listings for my size 11 but kicks-crew still had the better deal.

The price drop is quite surprising... remastered mold, beautiful/versatile colouring, thick patent leather, the details(suede liner, waxed laces + brushed metal tips, clear soles and the subtle iridescence) plus IMO they're truly the best overall quality of all recent OG 1s.. minus frags :tongue:

Def need to snag another 11.5 b4 heads come around n re-sell goes back up...

lol why u mad? U got a few pairs from them in your closet.

Wouldn't be surprised if they mix authentic pairs with UAs. A restock of kicks that came out 3 years ago? Naw that's a huge red flag.

These Dsm 1s didn't release on NDC. THEY MADE more Sbb and Chi than these and some say those 1s were limited. So yea I wouldn't feel comfortable copping these 1s from there.

Mad? I'm merely asking you to provide some evidence to your speculations. But you can't so your argument is purely based off of opinion. I don't are about KC but if you're going to make such a strong allegation about a company that NT vouches for, at least provide some kind of reasoning. But hey, what do I know.

Just saying that they have shoes in stock that released years ago or didn't release on NDC doesn't mean they sell fakes.

Last edited:
Mad? I'm merely asking you to provide some evidence to your speculations. But you can't so your argument is purely based off of opinion. I don't are about KC but if you're going to make such a strong allegation about a company that NT vouches for, at least provide some kind of reasoning. But hey, what do I know.

Just saying that they have shoes in stock that released years ago or didn't release on NDC doesn't mean they sell fakes.

During the 2011 concord XI KICKSCREW was one of the companies caught pumping the clear toe caps GMs.

The price drop is quite surprising... remastered mold, beautiful/versatile colouring, thick patent leather, the details(suede liner, waxed laces + brushed metal tips, clear soles and the subtle iridescence) plus IMO they're truly the best overall quality of all recent OG 1s.. minus frags
tongue.gif

Def need to snag another 11.5 b4 heads come around n re-sell goes back up...
Yeah I think i'm in the minority here, but I think they will eventually go back up a bit. Worse case they keep dropping and I grab another pair for retail 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Due to it being all patent leather, did anyone have to go up from their normal size on 1's?

Did we all come to a consensus that the DSMs from KC are legit?

...every pair of DSM 1s posted here by users saying they copped at Kickscrew.com has been legit so far... post re-stock included.

The fakes that have been popping up are bad; shape is wrong, leather is off, laces n liner are fuzzy, wings logo is dull etc.

...every pair of DSM 1s posted here by users saying they copped at Kickscrew.com has been legit so far... post re-stock included.

The fakes that have been popping up are bad; shape is wrong, leather is off, laces n liner are fuzzy, wings logo is dull etc.
Wrong answer.  There are some really high quality fakes out there, including DSM 1s.  Please do some further research before blabbing off wrong info to other members.  

Wrong answer.  There are some really high quality fakes out there, including DSM 1s.  Please do some further research before blabbing off wrong info to other members.  
That came from KC?  Sounds like that was what he was referring to.

Last edited:
Wrong answer 
Kickscrew is sells fakes? ..prove it.. n until then? ..nah kid.

..there are some really high quality fakes out there, including..
..enlighten us! ..seriously tho, what kinda straw-man argument are you trying to set up with this blabbing?

..including DSM 1s.. 
..this is the DSM thread, nobody talkin about no high quality SBB/Chi fakes, try to keep up!

Please do some further research before blabbing off..
Post pics of said high-quality fakes n I'll consider the advice :D ..thats about it tho, son.
..dishing passive aggression online? ..you aint built for it.. your insecurity is palpable lil man!

:smh: ...dis gai wanna talk about leading NT'ers astray.. *looks at sig* ..oh you got a dog in this fight! :rofl: @ $550.

Not sure if you're referring to the pairs from KC, but if you are, prove it. 

I posted pics of the pair I got in this thread. Check them out, and tell me exactly what leads you to believe they are fakes. 

The pics are up. If they are fake, should be easy to prove. 

I recenlty purchased a pair of DSMs from kicks-crew and I will post pics of my pair.

Last edited:

Due to it being all patent leather, did anyone have to go up from their normal size on 1's?
No. I stay true to size with every single shoe I own. These are no exception. Fwiw: I own almost 20 pairs of 1s, never had an issue.

I can see why you hope kick-crew were selling fakes. You need to justify selling your DSM at 550.00. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom