Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Damn 310 is a steal.  Glad you were able to cop them at such a crazy good price.  
Thanks! 
smokin.gif

Just copped a pair of these in sz 11 @ 325 shipped. Just sent payment. I think now is the time to get them since everyone is on the Chicagos and SBB currently.

Still pretty new to the thread, hope i'm posting this right. About to pull the trigger on these for a decent price. Please Legit Check....

No, your price is just ridiculous. $550 shipped OBO
mean.gif
lol

I'm trying to toss them at people for $350 meet up in NYC ... Just to avoid scamming *** buyers ...
Excuse me sir but that is why it's listed as OBO.  If you don't like the price, keep it moving.  No need to comment bash especially if you weren't buying anyway.

Excuse me sir but that is why it's listed as OBO.  If you don't like the price, keep it moving.  No need to comment bash especially if you weren't buying anyway.

Sorry how that came across. Not necessarily a comment bash. It just seemed like you were justifying a higher market value, simply because he got a a pair for less than $325 .. But I can see your point, and $315 is a great price.

Sorry how that came across. Not necessarily a comment bash. It just seemed like you were justifying a higher market value, simply because he got a a pair for less than $325 .. But I can see your point, and $315 is a great price.
 No worries.  People list various prices (low to high) whether it's fair market value to them or not.  Not in a rush to let to of mine for 325 by any means.

No worries.  People list various prices (low to high) whether it's fair market value to them or not.  Not in a rush to let to of mine for 325 by any means.

Just remember financial accounting principles ... Each day you let it sit, your ROI is likely to decrease since this particular sneaker's market increase is relatively snail pacing along. You can take the marginal profit now and reallocate it effectively. A profit variance of $200 (potentially), means a lot less if that person has to wait 200+ days to achieve that goal ...

But to each their own.

Just got a pair but missing one of the lace tips, does anyone have extra lace tips and willing to sell me one? Please PM.

Just got a pair but missing one of the lace tips, does anyone have extra lace tips and willing to sell me one? Please PM.
Did you check inside the box?  Sometimes these lace tips are floating around loose in the box underneath the paper.  

Yes, I looked into every seams of the shoe box and shipping carton, it is nowhere to be found... 
Sorry to hear then.. did you buy directly from DSM or from a person?  Maybe try emailing DSM and ask if they have any spare lace tips.  Otherwise may have to check on ebay if any are selling otherwise youre SOL.  

Still have these on ice but I am probably leaving the Jordan game without un-DSing my size 10s. Someone offered me 400 to ship across the country, but I'm not sure what the market is going to look like. Some optimists thought these would skyrocket to Frag or Royal levels, but I'm wondering if the value will ever rise again. I don't need the money right now, but would like to cash out at the right time for once instead of selling before that second wave. So does anyone think these will jump in value? If so when?

Still have these on ice but I am probably leaving the Jordan game without un-DSing my size 10s. Someone offered me 400 to ship across the country, but I'm not sure what the market is going to look like. Some optimists thought these would skyrocket to Frag or Royal levels, but I'm wondering if the value will ever rise again. I don't need the money right now, but would like to cash out at the right time for once instead of selling before that second wave. So does anyone think these will jump in value? If so when?
If possible...I'd gladly take that size 10 :smile:

They will rise again eventually but if you have to get out now , it is what it is. Good luck!

They will rise again eventually but if you have to get out now , it is what it is. Good luck!
No financial need right now. Pretty frugal as far as sneakers go so I'm solid on that front. I've never really tracked the cycle of a limited pair of Js like this. I just realize after like a year or two that some pairs that were "trash" are now "grails" (exaggerating but you know what I mean). When do you think they'll pick back up?

No financial need right now. Pretty frugal as far as sneakers go so I'm solid on that front. I've never really tracked the cycle of a limited pair of Js like this. I just realize after like a year or two that some pairs that were "trash" are now "grails" (exaggerating but you know what I mean). When do you think they'll pick back up?
I would take that 400 and run. These have dropped drastically won't go up IMO I bought at 460$ and regret as I've seen a lot lower listing. And I got a size 13 and 14...

Back
Top Bottom