DOWNTOWN FULLERTON

I was just wondering if anyone new if there was some type of lounge or club going on Tuesday night's in Downtown Fulleron or somewhere near? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Well, most in DTF are bars with a DJ, real chill atmosphere.

On Tuesdays, I like going to Tuscany's they got buy 1 get 1 free drinks for a $5 entry.

Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

TACO TUESDAYS at ROCK N TACO. I used to go there a lot. Lot of females.

You can also check out the Slidebar, Karaoke Tuesday. It gets packed.
RAIDER NATION

Rock N Taco for the win!!!! Make sure you sober up or have a DD OC cops are pricks...and they wait around there on the prowl.
RAP SUCKS

rockin' taco cracks but after 11:30 or 12am cause thats when the DJ comes on. There is usually a mad line there as well. If you have a hook up like we do, then youre good.You can't beat 2 dollar coronas all night either. Oh don't where nice kicks either cause they will definitely be beat...

Thanks for all the suggestions people, but what kind of music is poppin at these places?

Quote:
Make sure you sober up or have a DD OC cops are pricks...and they wait around there on the prowl.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
CHARGERS. TROJANS
STA.LUCIAREALTORS

Ziings is goin' off tonight. My boy Myestro is rockin' the set, tell him Clutch sent you. Check that out. Rockin' Taco fell off hard. I used to rock that place w/ my boys when it used to be free on Sundays. Now it's mad violent, you couldn't walk outside and see dudes laid out on the sidewalk or spraying water on their face from the pepper spray/mace. Dizzam!!!

hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

To the dude who asked what music they play - they usually play the newest hits that are out on the radio.

Reallyyy chill man. But, rockin tacos seems to me to always have fights.

& the dude who said watch out for the cops, he's right, we usually drink in the whip before entering anything down in DTF, but they also got checkpoints, random ones.

Zings is nice :pimp:
pimp.gif

Tuscany :pimp:
pimp.gif

Rockin Tacos :pimp:
pimp.gif

Haven't been in a while though.

& always the kickit spot after is molcasalsa, everyones drunk from a bar / club - it kinda gets annoying got down there once before with like 4 bros :lol:
laugh.gif

Damn neil I'm sure we've crossed paths before seems to be we've chilled at the same places.

zings is cool...but lately been going to florentines. they have a buy one drink get one free deal on tues. and they play a lot of hip-hop. couple weeks ago they were playing massive amounts of a tribe called quest
pimp.gif

^^the whole night or certain hours? price on drinks?

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

^I believe it starts at 10 or 11PM.

Drinks are priced well for a good size too.

Quote:
Now it's mad violent, you couldn't walk outside and see dudes laid out on the sidewalk or spraying water on their face from the pepper spray/mace. Dizzam!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
n7911367_38483571_4157.jpg
Quote:
"Dudes jihaded the whip."
"Welcome to NT - HateCentral of the net."

So I eneded up going to Zing's last night and it was actually pretty cool considering that it was my first time ever anywhere in Fullerton. I didn't think Fullerton got down like that since I'm so use to going to LA places. Anyways what's good on Thursday nights in Downtown Fullerton? Any suggestion again is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Thursday Nights- Downtown Fullerton is a Zoo. It has to be their biggest night. If you want to start off with some cheap food, hit up Chomps. $19 all you can eat sushi(Oven baked mushrooms is Crack.)
**Let me remind you, you pay $19 but you have to wait a LONG time, and the service is TERRIBLE. DO NOT GET A TABLE if you get all you can eat, you will never get your order. Sit at the SUSHI BAR, for the quickest service.

RAIDER NATION

DTF is definitely the spot. girls are willin to do anything for a free Esoteric Elite tee. lol
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

Quote:
florentines. they have a buy one drink get one free deal on tues.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG= KINGofthis​

Back
Top Bottom