Up the elevator

The view (window was dirty)

New York New York!

Going out for a stroll

Old and New side-by-side.

Those new, cookie cutter lofts with weird colors seem to be on the rise

There was some cool artsy stuff

Staples Center/LA Live and other venues

Nothing like a hearty American breakfast!

Random project on the way home

sweet pics like always Devan

i just copped my parents their Xmas gift which is tickets to see george lopez @ the Nokia Theatre the following night

wow it doesn't look as third world as a few years ago. i only go downtown for laker games but that may change

i just got back from LA and im glad to be home. i hate the traffic and i miss the fall

It is improving but them first couple pics are things that haven't changed.

That Macys been there since I was short as that gold rail goin up them stairs
nerd.gif

Nice pics, LA is improving and growing daily. Traffic is bad now, I can only imagine how much worse it's going to get.

Yea downtown L.A. is really improving. I'm there damn near everyday. I have 2 cousins that live there 1 on 5th and Spring and the other at the Marketlofts. Everyone is tryin to move there but it's expensive. Apartments go for $1000 to over $4000.

I heard the Nokia Theatre is great, I will go when the right event happens there. I can't wait for the center that will open next to the Nokia Theatre.It's going to have a movie theatre, restaurants, and some stores. Downtown will be the place to be in '08 when it opens.

Nice pix Devan
pimp.gif
and Pantry's is the +#@+

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

wow it doesn't look as third world as a few years ago. i only go downtown for laker Clipper games but that may change
I was down there last night for the clippers game and the nokia theater is looking crazy
pimp.gif

Thanks everybody. Yes, breakfast was at the Pantry, which btw is gold in the form of country potatoes, turkey sausage links and giant sourdough bread toast.

its still gonna be dead down there, just look at the pics, no one in the streets
That's because it was a Sunday morning on a 3-day weekend.

That building that looks like a piano keyboard is dope..one of my girls just moced out there, maybe ill actually get to visit someday..

Back
Top Bottom