DQM Dunk High?

The purple pair is cool, but uninspired like the other two. These aren't anything to get people's panties in a bunch, but will certainly be wayover-hyped.

sick.gif
w t f

I would rather save my money and buy another pair of Tiffany's instead of waste money on three shoes that are monochromatic...

LOOOKS LIKE A SHOE REGIS PHILBMAN WOULD WEAR
laugh.gif

I kind of like the purple ones.

I don't think that they would be worth whatever DQM is going to charge though.

Seen them in person today, not that bad. Purple and blue def a favorite. Blue def worth copping.

i managed to pick up the blue ones last saturday at DQM. was planning on gettin the purples, but the blues were more stunning in person than i expected, so gotthose instead. there were lots of people lined up for these, but i heard there were still pairs available even the next day. wish it woulda been the same forthe black/purple DQM blazers that came out earlier in da summer, those had sold out by the time i made it to the store around 5pm day of release

can't say enough how nice the blues are. they are def an odd shoe, what with the monotone and perforations. but that eye-popping color will make em realfun to wear every now and then

Now if that was an air force 1 low........

but not digging this concept on this shoe.

They're really not that bad, Cave Purple & Blue are my favs.....a lot of people like the mint one, kinda like a toothpaste colorway. But yea for BayArea Folks, they will be dropping this Saturday at DARKSIDE. It's def not a bad shoe imo, not as strong as the blazers, but if you like dunks def not a badpickup to rock.

Back
Top Bottom