Drag Me To Hell... GO SEE IT!

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by areyouin729

this movie is getting crazy praise it's 100% on Rottentomatoes

being called a future classic, def intrigued now

REALLY????
grin.gif

Shorty gets the worst wished upon her... when she denies an old lady... for a loan extension of some sort?

A CLASSIC?

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by areyouin729

this movie is getting crazy praise it's 100% on Rottentomatoes

being called a future classic, def intrigued now

REALLY????
grin.gif

Shorty gets the worst wished upon her... when she denies an old lady... for a loan extension of some sort?

A CLASSIC?
roll.gif
I was dying at the story plot. Times are hard. The ladymissed her payments, they already gave her an extension before and she still didn't pay. From the business point of view, you have to decline anotherextension.

Rotten Tomatoes: 100% with 18 reviews in, 8/10 avg.

IMDB: 8.3/10

eek.gif

This could be a fluke, but if it isn't....it could be UP and this movie this weekend.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

is it scarier than the uninvited?
I went to go see the uninvited with some friends it was not scary at all. The story plot was mad confusing though.

laugh.gif
At the story plot for Drag me to hell

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

PG-13 horrors = No thanks

i thought the same thing. but when you think about it, its cool if a pyschological thriller is pg-13...slasher films however should be R.

I'd rather see a slasher horror rather than psychological, movies that make you thing, ummm no.
I can see why...

I dont see why people trip over ratings anyways. Good plot/script, hell it could be rated G for all I care
laugh.gif

I usually don't like PG-13 horror films BUT! its Sam Raimi for christ sake. I have to give it a chance.

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

From the trailer I got that a gypsy's loan payment schedule wasn't extended so she put a curse on the loan officer? Who's gonna give a loan to a gypsy? Horrible movie concept.
roll.gif
it really does look bad though. ive never done this, butill wait to read the rest of NT's opinions.

Judging by the OP's spelling, the movie plot, and Justin Long being in it... I will not waste my time.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

PG-13 horrors = No thanks

i thought the same thing. but when you think about it, its cool if a pyschological thriller is pg-13...slasher films however should be R.

I'd rather see a slasher horror rather than psychological, movies that make you thing, ummm no.
LMFAO!

I was pretty intrigued to see this until I saw Justin Long's goofy face in the trailer.

I might still see it though.

Back
Top Bottom