Dragonball Evolution already out...

Im watching Dragonball Evolution.. I dont think the movie is out in theatres but if anyone care to watch let me know I can send link. Dont want to post linkSome of you guys might know the link, but just and FYI.

And it's trash.

The "Kamehameha" doesn't kill, but instead it is used to heal people.

smh.gif

It's not worth wasting your time watching that movie. Even if it's free.

The site your talking about has the words watch and movies in it right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

And it's trash.

The "Kamehameha" doesn't kill, but instead it is used to heal people.

smh.gif
I know wth is up with that?
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
at this movie. Such a disgrace to the series.

ayo can you PM the link im very interested of wacthing the movie even though its going to suck

There needs to be an online campaign to spread illegal streams of this movie.. as to make this flop of a movie flop as hard as possible.. for massacring abeloved childhood cartoon..
Anyways, I'll wait and watch this in the theatres.. Nothing like cracking up and making dumb comments during a ridiculously bad movie..

turrible.

A Dragonball movie should've been made long ago when DBZ was still popular; it'll still suck but it'll be much better than this piece of crap.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Im watching Dragonball Evolution.. I dont think the movie is out in theatres but if anyone care to watch let me know I can send link. Dont want to post link Some of you guys might know the link, but just and FYI.

Its not out here yet but it came out in Japan like last week. Poor Japanese people...

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

heres the real actual link:

EDIT: Planning 2 wacth it 2morrow
Why do you think OP didn't post the link on here?

It's illegal.

Better edit if you value your sn.

Back
Top Bottom