Dragonball Kai is finally airing in America but its on Nicktoons SMH...

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

How can they reduce it by 191 that's way to much
Do you know how much filler was in DBZ?  Goku learning to drive?  Gohan trying out for the baseball team/studying/going to school?  All the looped action sequences? Entire episodes dedicated only to flashbacks and powering up/screaming?

To this day I don't understand how many of yall say DBZ = GOAT in light of all that.  I'm just glad this younger generation is finally getting a decent show in quality fashion.
laugh.gif
You call the Anime shows that are out now decent? crap out now is beyond trash..
Do you actually watch anime that doesn't come on CN or even make it to the states?  I dont want to expose my inner anime nerd but that statement could not be anymore false..

Originally Posted by Big Richard

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

just cop the seasons on DVD
laugh.gif
how old are you bo?
lol,17 to be  honest i don't spend money on DVD i strictly spend my money on kicks and shoes lol

uhhhh .. aren't they the same thing ?
....And to think. All my life I thought they were the same thing
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by kidposite

DBZ is lame as hell
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at posite

yeah seriously smh...
how old are you all?

eyes.gif
  why does it matter...?? they obviously watched it as kids and still enjoy it....you to gangsta to watch cartoons now fam?
indifferent.gif

You asking how old they are as if they were childish, when you commented on something that was not pertained to you..... GROW up...
u-mad1.jpg

calm down son, i was just wondering

didnt know people took DBZ so seriously, you act like i insulted your mother

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Big Richard

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

just cop the seasons on DVD
laugh.gif
how old are you bo?
lol,17 to be  honest i don't spend money on DVD i strictly spend my money on kicks and shoes lol

uhhhh .. aren't they the same thing ?
....And to think. All my life I thought they were the same thing
eyes.gif

my b i meant was kicks and clothes

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

How can they reduce it by 191 that's way to much
Do you know how much filler was in DBZ?  Goku learning to drive?  Gohan trying out for the baseball team/studying/going to school?  All the looped action sequences? Entire episodes dedicated only to flashbacks and powering up/screaming?

To this day I don't understand how many of yall say DBZ = GOAT in light of all that.  I'm just glad this younger generation is finally getting a decent show in quality fashion.
laugh.gif
You call the Anime shows that are out now decent? crap out now is beyond trash..
Do you actually watch anime that doesn't come on CN or even make it to the states?  I dont want to expose my inner anime nerd but that statement could not be anymore false..
WHOA WHOA WHOA. HIGH SCHOOL GOHAN WAS THE BEST. HIDING HIS POWERS IN PE CLASS, HIS FIRST DATE.. ETC ETC. get outta here with that!

Yeah I actually believe there could have been more done with the whole Teen Gohan thing (kinda like peter parker but actually entertaining)

its a remake... i watched it when it was airing in Japan with torrents.

a waste of time to watch if you have already seen all 3 of the Dragonball series.

I would buy it instead of buying all of the db-dbz dvd's though, its more than likely cheaper then buying the original dvd's because its been compressed and shortened.

This new series is in HD but it was censored for the softer-not-as-violent generation. A lot less blood now.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

is there a way to view or buy the uncensored dragon ball z?

i wanna see all the blood and curses

DBZEpisodes.org has the remastered & uncut episodes, as well as Dragonball, Dragonball GT, and Dragonball Kai (Japanese dubs)

Nicktoons?

Aw man, they're gonna edit out a lot of mild content.
I wonder if Funimation will provide the dubs for Kai.

Back
Top Bottom