Dragonball Z Appreciation

Never watched this show when I was younger so I felt left out when I was a kid and my friends were talking about it. Recently a friend hooked me up with thefirst 7 seasons of DBZ and I just got to season 3. Show is so dope. Vegeta is that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%20%20%20%20DBZ%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20Vegeta%20Finger_ad.jpg

lol Yeah. If I were to watch it again, I'd play it at 4x.. Some episodes it just seems like Goku's just powering up the whole damn episode..

whats the big deal with trunks
he came from the future and sneak attacked frieza
he couldnt beat none of the droids or gohan for that matter
if im not mistaken his ss level didnt peak that high
hes not that hot

Definitely appreciated

Vegeta is definitely that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude just wait until you get to an episode entitled "vegeta's pride." Explains the dude perfectly.

Cell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"All that I have ever imagined is now mine. I have become what no other could ever achieve. I am perfect."

Vegeta was that dude
pimp.gif

Gotenks was one of my favorites too

I only like gohan for the short time he was super saiyan 2... still didnt really like him then either
laugh.gif

Trunks
pimp.gif

funny you made this. i just got every episode of DBZ a couple weeks ago and was running through every episode again. i forgot how good this show was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

funny you made this. i just got every episode of DBZ a couple weeks ago and was running through every episode again. i forgot how good this show was
pimp.gif
word. Though when Goku's arrival is expected, you gotta wait about 3-4 episodes till it gets interesting. And how Frieza gonna body Krillin
tired.gif

Just bought season 9 yesterday
pimp.gif

Some of my favorite moments of DBZ are

Arrival of Trunks from the future
Gohan SSJ 2
Gotenks vs Buu
#17 vs Piccilo
All of Vegeta's classic lines
laugh.gif

hahahah koren, yamcha, chaotzu, and especially tiens 3 eyed %$# really were useless

on a side note....lets appreciate the greatest episode of all time

after watching gohan train in the hyperbolic time chamber for so long to gain respect�the respect of his father and vegeta�this @#%! was just inspiring to meas a 5th grader.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom