Drake - Club Paradise [NEW]

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

There were 3 songs that released last night? Club Paradise, Free Spirit, and what?

Waka Flocka feat. Drake - Round of Applause (Remix)

Every time I listen to these new Drake tracks, I think they're oook...
...then I read the comments in here, and they make me think I've missed somethin...so I listen again..
but the track is ok...not fire...not great...but....okay.

drake did his thing but im not feeling it that much to give the multiple
pimp.gif
's tho' its meh to me

"I would never make up names for myself,
then change the name's I just gave to myself
Certain rappers would call me to say what up tho,
I used to brag about it to my friends..."

Diddy??

Free spirit is cool, I can already see the mediatakeout pics of chicks with drizzy tats
30t6p3b.gif
the hook is kinda annoying the way they repeat the same phrase repeatedly; they should've added a different line instead of being lazy. Is it just me or does drakes cursing sound mad forced... like he's trying to fit in. The same way a little brother does when he's around his big brothers friends.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Free spirit is cool, I can already see the mediatakeout pics of chicks with drizzy tats
30t6p3b.gif
the hook is kinda annoying the way they repeat the same phrase repeatedly; they should've added a different line instead of being lazy. Is it just me or does drakes cursing sound mad forced... like he's trying to fit in. The same way a little brother does when he's around his big brothers friends.

bruh, drizzy is not some lame that doesn't curse, get over it

I get what you saying sooperhooper.
I do feel sometimes he tries to be hard a little too much and it doesn't feel right.

A couple of artists got words for me , that’s never fun
They say its on when they see me, that day dont ever come
Im never scared, they never real, I never run
When all is said and done, more is always said than done

- Shots at Big Sean?

Back
Top Bottom