Drake - H E A D L I N E S

Originally Posted by MoneyMike703

Originally Posted by TRUL1FE

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Solid single.

Who produced this...1-da?
& 40
Cole Summer : Episode 2 at 1:24, it just me or does the beat sound like the same one Cole is working on?
Yo it does

nerd.gif

Its sorta has a comeback season vibe with a SFG type outro.

Sounds a lil like bedrock too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

it's had to objectively critique music these days without being called a hater, but i'm sorry i'll be the first one to say it.

this @%%@ is extra regular.

even dreams money can buy is better than this.

"i'm extra feeling this"... really?? why?
Lyrically he speaks volumes in this song....much more relatable to the average man than anything he's put out recently. That "I had someone tell me I fell off...ohhh i needed that" literally gave me chills. I'm going thru something very similar. Beat isn't spectacular but it compliments his flow well. This song came at a perfect time for me...maybe I'm giving it too much credit because of that but this #@%% goes in

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Nako XL

it's had to objectively critique music these days without being called a hater, but i'm sorry i'll be the first one to say it.

this @%%@ is extra regular.

even dreams money can buy is better than this.

"i'm extra feeling this"... really?? why?
Lyrically he speaks volumes in this song....much more relatable to the average man than anything he's put out recently. That "I had someone tell me I fell off...ohhh i needed that" literally gave me chills. I'm going thru something very similar. Beat isn't spectacular but it compliments his flow well. This song came at a perfect time for me...maybe I'm giving it too much credit because of that but this #@%% goes in

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

lyrically it's on point, but i feel like the beat is missing something a lot

Fixed.
Am I listening to the same song as most of you? I loved 'Dreams Money Can Buy' and Marvins room, but you guys really mess with this simple ##$ beat?

It literally has damn near nothing but the same drum patterns for all 4+ minutes... im not hatin, im a drake fan...but this beat? soulja boy could of made it when he was 14... 
ohwell.gif

perfect timing on the release of this track.
OVOFest and a new single.
the buzz for the concert in Toronto is crazy. this track was fuel to the fire.

I wanna say this is an amazing track, but it's not.

Lyrics are on point, it's catchy, beat is ehh.

Overall good track but I prefer "Dreams Money Can Buy"

I respect that he didnt follow the "formula" and I kind of feel the song but you can tell he is running out of things to talk about.

Had this come out earlier, I'd definitely say this is a sleeper track for the summer.  Is this supposed to be on his album?  I assumed it was just a track he leaked out like the other 3, so I wasn't expecting much. Needless to say, it was a pleasant surprise
pimp.gif

EDIT: the beat should hit harder when he starts rapping around :38 seconds, feels like it never drops...

Back
Top Bottom