Originally Posted by soltheman

AllDay AllNight wrote:

soltheman wrote:

AllDay AllNight wrote:

Get off your damn high horses.

f75011ef-a914-45ee-89f8-15b7b01ef267_mens_clothing_Ralph_Lauren.jpg

Most definitely not.
You, of all people? Seriously?

You've got a Karmaloop rep code in your av. 80% of Karmaloop's offerings are brands that NTers HATED and declared DEAD and thought were
"overhyped" (god I hate that word) at one point or another in the past 3 or 4 years.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with them, the fact of the matter is that just because it's not new to you, doesn't mean that it's not new
to someone else.

Me of all people? Eh?

And yeah, I do have a karmaloop rep code. I don't see how that fits in with the OP being interested in an article of clothing. I simply recommended that
the OP take a visit to ISS because they're much more obsessed about celebrity fashion. Not once have I said that any clothing brand is dead.

The polo thing was a joke about being on a high horse. Calm down and stop accusing me of making points I've never typed.
Damn! I underestimated you. I totally thought you would take the troll bait there.

grin.gif

Some of the people in here are straight sheep status.

OP, just check LRG's website for their fall collection. That stuff, considering it being a jacket and all, is more than likely catered for the coldermonths, not summer. Don't let these lames get to you fam.

Im prolly very slow with this, but is that Drake fallin on the crutches and on the wheel chair?
If so what happened?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im prolly very slow with this, but is that Drake fallin on the crutches and on the wheel chair?
If so what happened?
he got into a bad car accident, his recovery was documented on MTV like 2 yrs ago. Where have u been??

If so what happened?

that's wheelchair jimmy

If so what happened?
he got shot a while back.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

If so what happened?
he got into a bad car accident, his recovery was documented on MTV like 2 yrs ago. Where have u been??

MTV dropped off like 2 years ago
laugh.gif
everything on that show is trash.MTV used to be that show back in the day, now its just ******ed reality shows. No more %*%*#%%, Viva la Bam, Wild Boys, Andy Milanokis, Cribs, etc... Hell evenPimp my ride was straight.

These days though...
eyes.gif

Edit: not to mention i didnt even know who Drake was 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

If so what happened?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... na but his character in degrassi was shot in the back by the school nerd andhe was left paralyzed

Im dam confused right now...

No car accident?
He was shot in a show or for real?
Hes still paralyzed now?

Im dam confused right now...

No car accident?
He was shot in a show or for real?
Hes still paralyzed now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
na he was never in a car accident homie was just being smartass....he was neverparalyzed only his character in the show hence the nick name Wheelchair Jimmy

OOOOOOO i seeeeeeee now LOL

Those were pics and Gifs from the show, i thought it was for real and $@*%...

Dam i feel like a tard right now.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

all im askin for is a link to the sweatshirt and the windbreaker...thats all im askin

homie its 80 degress outside...what you lookin for a sweater and windbreaker for???
roll.gif
Was gonna say the exact same thing

Back
Top Bottom