DRAKE+LIL WAYNE+JEEZY+SOULJABY+JERIMIH @nissan

i think imma go. had fun at the kanye joint.

it is def for teens tho.

how scary it sounds.. i wouldnt mind going... but not shoveling out the dough for orchestra seats like i did for the yeezy joint...

Came across some tickets for free so I'm gonna check it out...

Its probably gon b a lot of bammas in attendance but there is most definitley gonna be some cutie pies there so I'm nottrippin
devil.gif

Probably gonna pre-game in the parking lot before it starts...
pimp.gif

^How early should I plan on gettin there?

I never been 2 Nissan before, it starts @ 7, I wanna b there with enough time to get good parking and chill in the lot...

Anyone goin let me know, the girls I'm goin with are tryin to go all out they bringin hella drinks and even a beer pong table for when we in the parkin lot
laugh.gif

WARNING: ARRIVE VERY EARLY I HAVE FRIENDS FROM NOVA WHO ARE LEAVING IN ABOUT AN HOUR AND THEYRE ARE PLENTY OF PPL LIKE THEM THAT ARE AS WELL

WHEN TEENAGE SUBURBAN KIDS HEAR THE WORD "TAILGATE" THEY TEND TO GO OVERBOARD AND ARRIVE 5 HOURS BEFORE DOORS OPEN

DONT GET STUCK IN THE LOT AND MISS OUT ON OPENING ACTS LIKE I DID WITH YEEZY

JUST A FYI

I live out here and Traffic is already Poo Poo... Good Lord.

Me not going anywhere...

show was stupid as hell ... glad i didnt waste money on it ... wayne showed out though i guess he felt obligated to carry the load ...

did drake show. glad i didnt go cause jeezy was the only one i really wanted to see

The actual performances were jah week, I really came to see Jeezy and he wasn't even there, Drake didn't showeither
tired.gif

Basically had to listen to cheesy weezy the whole time, he did man up and performed ALOT of songs tho I guess to make upfor the no shows..

I still had fun tho, the parking lot was more crunk then the actual concert tho, the ratio of ladies to dudes was off thechain, the section I was in was basically all females
pimp.gif

I got it in a little to much with the drinkin tho, I never get hangovers but when I woke up my head was thumpin
laugh.gif

Show was weak. No Jeezy, Drake. Wayne did the same concert he always does. Didn't even get to see Soulja Baby, for some reason he went right at 7:00 thenWayne got on at like 9. Was F.L.Y. with Soulja Boy? Heard swag surfin' from the parking lot. Unless he went first, didn't see Jeremih either. Didy'all see the people bum rush the pavillion?

Show was weak. No Jeezy, Drake. Wayne did the same concert he always does. Didn't even get to see Soulja Baby, for some reason he went right at 7:00 thenWayne got on at like 9. Was F.L.Y. with Soulja Boy? Heard swag surfin' from the parking lot. Unless he went first, didn't see Jeremih either. Didy'all see the people bum rush the pavillion?

i was about to drop $700 on 4 tickets in the front section cuz wayne and jeezy were supposed to hold it down ... then these dudes dont even show up, basicallya wayne concert ... smh cant you sue them for false advertisement?

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Show was weak. No Jeezy, Drake. Wayne did the same concert he always does. Didn't even get to see Soulja Baby, for some reason he went right at 7:00 then Wayne got on at like 9. Was F.L.Y. with Soulja Boy? Heard swag surfin' from the parking lot. Unless he went first, didn't see Jeremih either. Did y'all see the people bum rush the pavillion?

I had seats in section 301 and since people from the lawn bum rushed the 300 sections, i was allowed to move to the 200 section... The show was ok... definatlynot worth it with no jeezy or drake...

Did y'all see the people bum rush the pavillion?
laugh.gif
I never been there before anddidn't know the lawn was so damn far away so I moved up into the pavillion asap...

Around the same time ppl was rushing the pavillion I seen this one chick walking around with a bra on, and another girl called her out and the chick with thebra dropped her +%% with one punch
roll.gif

My boy got it on his phone I'll see if I can post it...

Back
Top Bottom