[| -- Drake - "OVER" (VIDEO) Co-Starring Rita Ora (Directed By Anthony Mandler) -- |]

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

unconventional video for an unconventional artist? I guess...
Cmon son, Dont give him an excuse.

+$$% was pretty dull
I'm not giving dude a pass per se, I'm just trying to understand it... like...I know he cares about what he puts out so...either i'm not getting it, or it just is really underwhelming.

visual were nice but it didnt go with the vid
the way drake was talking about the vid i was expecting something totally different

-Rita Ora was in the video for like 10 seconds....

-Most green screen videos suck, in general.....

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Best I Ever Had video>This
I'm not a fan of the 'Photobooth' special effects and as hot as the chick in the video was I didn't really see the point of her being there.

they aint even show the broad Rita Ora enough
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Its whateva. I still support him.

This #$$* is epicness in the making, groundbreaking even!

Yea, he's about 0:2 wit the vids, 0:3 if u count that other one.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Best I Ever Had video>This
I'm not a fan of the 'Photobooth' special effects and as hot as the chick in the video was I didn't really see the point of her being there.

This is "Best I Ever Had" pt.2
smh.gif

Why the heck' he tryna take the Kanye route, and make these abstact music videos?!!??!!

smh.gif
Highly disappointed.
smh.gif

The artistic stuff should been put in for the first 30 secs of the video, and pertain the rest of the track, to the lyrics of the song!!!

mad.gif

Drake's Video FG's = 0-2.......

Video was dope...will be played a bunch on tv....he may have disappointed NT
but i bet dudes gonna say this is dope

idk what yall trippin about lol

I think its a lil boring to be honest...

Seems like the song was supposed to be "deep" and good, but the video isn't "deep" or good enough

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Video was dope...will be played a bunch on tv....he may have disappointed NT
but i bet dudes gonna say this is dope

idk what yall trippin about lol
Let's be for real though. Drake stay disappointing NT. Dudes will never be satisfied. Flex could drop an exclusive with Pac, BIG and God himself and dudes would say they were disappointed.
laugh.gif
:

I liked it....

Visuals were pretty dope...

Its fine to not make a video in a club...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

They treated that video like it was a street single video or some *%!%...
AND...This N got NO music video swag whatsoever....

song still bump though...
My thoughts Exactly.
grin.gif

It was decent should have more Rita Ora. Dude was probably playing it safe tho. Had they got any more creative yall would have put him in the Illuminati too.

Seen this in the comments section on TSS and it summed up how I feel pretty well:
The reason why I think this video won’t work with most people is because Drake is trying to do these abstract type videos like Jay-Z/Kanye. The problem is Jay-Z & even Kanye have a whole catalog of standard videos before them and now these type of abstract videos work for where they are in this point of their careers with the mystic, elite-ism and separation that they’re trying to create from us “regular

it was aight... it was like they tried to make it artistic like some kanye @@+% but got lazy and just threw random effects in...

Back
Top Bottom