[| -- Drake - "OVER" (VIDEO) Co-Starring Rita Ora (Directed By Anthony Mandler) -- |]

That video was quite dead

Drake needs to get Hype Wiliams to direct or something, 0-4 so far in his own videos (Successful, Best I Ever Had, Over, that other song with Trey)

It actually would have made sense for him to be in the club popping bottles but paranoid of everyone around him.

B+. Overall, nice video, but some of the imagery was over the top or unnecessary ...

They treated that video like it was a street single video or some *%!%...
AND...This N got NO music video swag whatsoever....

song still bump though...

Anthony Mandler...
eyes.gif

Twice I've felt underwhelmed...it wasn't bad...just...
grin.gif

I appreciate the Aesthetic I guess...
ohwell.gif

i dont wanna tear down dude video but....the bedroom scene sitting on the bed, was a bad call...

i hate that part n it was the most camera time to me, dude said he hated his BET award performance cuz he was sitting on a stool, now his first video he is sitting on a bed.....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

the chick was thrown in to late in the video as well, I didnt know if she was pose to be a stripper n this is her warm up song, or a jump off in the bathroom of the room in sitting in....she was neither I know but still

maybe this is an unfinshed version

I dug it.

I don't expect much from videos when the very same "channels" they're intended for hardly show them at all anymore.

Oh well.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I dug it.

I don't expect much from videos when the very same "channels" they're intended for hardly show them at all anymore.

Oh well.

This pretty much it.
Dropping big bucks on videos do nothing for non Pop artsists.

So its safe to say that Drake makes the most non relative videos compared to his songs.

I thought that Lady Gaga wit B song (telephone) was bad when I seen it this weekend. The song is about bein at the club but the video is about Gaga being in Jail and then they do a Thelma and Louise thing when B picks her up from Jail. But Drakes videos dont relate to his songs for @%!!.

Im just going to point this out to yall. Drake is a cornball. He is a very good rapper but a cornball nonetheless in reality he doesnt really have swag or anything like that but he can rap about it very well. Just saying..

I liked it.....Nothing special, but I wouldn't say it's bad.I don't think anything this dude does will satisfy the masses, because he's been put on a pedastal, and as a result of that everyone expects perfection (which is impossible).

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Im just going to point this out to yall. Drake is a cornball. He is a very good rapper but a cornball nonetheless in reality he doesnt really have swag or anything like that but he can rap about it very well. Just saying..

Back
Top Bottom