Drake @ The Warfield

Tickets went on sale on the 27th and sold out the same day
eek.gif
 Wasn't expecting it to sell out so fast...whats the deal?? they on Craigslist lookin for $150 too
smh.gif

His album drops on May 25th so expect prices to go up but it should be a great show with new material performed from his album since we have one of the last dates on his tour

Word I was gonna wait a day or two to get some oh well. Guess I'll have to do what I did for the Lady Gaga pay a security guard off to slide in a side door.

Oh snaps..shoot I'm drizzy's # 1 fan..

I have to attend this concert!

o_O
Lol, jk..but, I wouldn't mind some tickets.

Tickets on CL are going for around 130 per ticket, smh. i kinda want to go to this too.

Anyone know of other concerts or shows coming up in the next few months? I'm too lazy to research myself
smh.gif

Wale is supposed to be at Stanford, but no one seems to have info on it. Personally, I'm going to the Lupe concert down south at the House of Blues. +$$*'s gonna be hot.

has anyne got their tix in the mail yet from ticketmaster?? i figured i shoulda got em by now.. anyone know how long it usually takesS??

smh @ resellers.... the album tour>>>> after seein the list on songs he gonna perform for this concert

Damn, I didn't even know Drake was coming to the Bay.
smh.gif

I'm pissed too because I didnt get to see him at the Americas Most Wanted tour this past summer because of his injury...

Back
Top Bottom