Drake's Retro 4 'Splatter' Rumored for 2019

I feel the same way as Show Time pretty much.

There were rumors months ago of Black Cement IVs releasing early next year; I don't love the idea of these Black Cement samples replacing them. I'd gladly take both though, so long as at least the released OG pair is durabuck.
Real Durabuck is no longer manufactured we will get decent Nubuck at best

Real Durabuck is no longer manufactured we will get decent Nubuck at best

When I say durabuck I mean the Nikebuck used on the remastered Aquas VIIIs and Black Metallic Vs, along with some low-top PE Vs, etc. during this 2015-present run that almost perfectly resembles the old durabuck used.

air-jordan-5-og-black-metallic-detailed-photos-01.jpg

Jordan-8-Aqua-2015-RAC-9.jpg

Foot-Locker-Air-Jordan-5-Retro-Low-Alternate-90-1.jpg

If that's (or something somehow better) not on the Black Cement IVs then they're a no-look for me. Like I said though, I'm more lenient with these samples.

I can't find the original sample picture, saved it from right here on NT back in like 2004-5. Anyone have it?

OK, I thought Drake had a "Raptor" colorway dropping. The ones with his sig under the Jumpman? These are an easy pass for me.

These are already produced and in the USA.
If they drop, I'm guessing they'd be around a FYE or Quarter End.

Nike will want to get rid of them.

Thread title is wack. These aren’t OVO. They’ll drop without the OVO logo because when they were first created 30 years ago, OVO didn’t exist
Right. We know that, but it don't stop JB from bringing back an old sample attached with a new gimmick to sell shoes.

Right. We know that, but it don't stop JB from bringing back an old sample attached with a new gimmick to sell shoes.
No. Drake is not with jordan brand any more. The only ones promoting these as OVOs are sneaker blogs and dude who created the thread. This pair was a Drake PE just like the Kentucky 8s. Those were never going to drop in the first place.

No. Drake is not with jordan brand any more. The only ones promoting these as OVOs are sneaker blogs and dude who created the thread. This pair was a Drake PE just like the Kentucky 8s. Those were never going to drop in the first place.
Kinda figured that since Drake has been wearing Adidas. The title of the thread confuses me also. The NRG Raptor thread as well. OVO needs to go away. Never mattered in the first place.

Kinda figured that since Drake has been wearing Adidas. The title of the thread confuses me also. The NRG Raptor thread as well. OVO needs to go away. Never mattered in the first place.
OVO is probably the most squandered idea after the bin23. Never went anywhere; makes sense since Drake seems to have no fashion or style sense. These 4s are almost as old as he is, but they’re being claimed as his pair. It’s not his fault though, it’s everyone posting.

I think it’s more accurate to just refer to them as the Splatter 4s. The description could mention the ‘89 Sample, then the personal pair gifted to Drake.

These and the pics of "raptor 4s" with drakes sig..??? This specific pair looks like an all star release to me. Limited and all. As long as they drop those Black and reds with some Nike air on the back I'm good. They probably will call these Tinkers.

New gimmicks with old ideas is all this is. That's where they are going nowadays.

These and the pics of "raptor 4s" with drakes sig..??? This specific pair looks like an all star release to me. Limited and all. As long as they drop those Black and reds with some Nike air on the back I'm good. They probably will call these Tinkers.
I wonder if Tinker decided colorways too? I know they had a team for that.

Back
Top Bottom