DRC: Air Jordan Nu'retro III (now with many fine concepts!)

Jay killed it, recesitated it, then proceeded to kill it again.
And now...Deep Thoughts:
Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered that they were not Indians at all but only dirty-clothes hampers.

Unforrtunately, it's too small and the res isn't great...

I had to keep resizing it so the file size would be small enough to pass through Hotmail... it says it can send anything less than 1024 K, but anything more than 90 K and my the page just freezes... >:
mad.gif

Anyway,

aj3nuretro2.jpg

XRJOXRDIAINIjumpman[/b]​

^Nice. Good job with the elephant. Its looking great and much better than what I had originally had.

WOW! Keep it up guys! I love those fire-reds JAY!!!
"Whose game is it? It's Michael Jordan's game!" - Magic Johnson

Please check my profile for Jordans for sale, sizes 10-10.5.

Carth: I like those alot!!! I think your toe just needs a bit of compression or something....like compare the tip of the toe's proportion to a shoe you have laying around. Hot Concept!!! Can't wait ARCH!!!!! :tongue:
tongue.gif

i haven't drawn' anything BUT shoes since my thesis project man. i lost allot of skilzz cause of that... BECAUSE OF U GUYS!..... ( but i love it!!) :wow:
embarassed.gif

i did these a LONG time ago when i was in LA... i diid a bucha retroes up to Jordan 5. so keep that in mind. I'm actually doing more right now.

hope u guys enjoy em'.

" not stoppn' the juice so baby tell me what's the use" right?!?! hahahahaha....

z3n
28706699.jpg

Ooh, hotness, Zen.. those kinda look like III SBs... :tongue:
tongue.gif

ANd I'm srill waiting for stuff form Arch and Alpha...

And hf7 and mauze, but I haven't seem either of them in a while.
XRJOXRDIAINIjumpman[/b]​

PLLLLLLLLLEAAASSEEE SSTOPP!!! Watch! Nike will take this seriously and another great AJ shoe will be destroyed and ghetto fabbed out! The pics are hot but the idea stinks! just my 2 cents.

LA-tes

[/center]

shamon! he he! :wow:
eek.gif

too much hotness for one post, props to all who submitted their work, some beautiful stuff that i would rock if they were avaliable-----

Jay, those nu III's are officially the future--do us all a favor and submit them to nike, of and if it's not too much trouble how about a true blue or military blue colorway?

pleeease.

Woah, those 3 renders are CRAZY. If the true blue and black one's had zoom air. I would seriously buy those for $120 + tax if Nike released those. The copper/mocha design is also crazy. I would buy those too.
C'est la vie...

Z- nice work....but I know the 2003 versions would smoke 'em :wink:
wink.gif
I didn't know what SB's were either.LOL

Carth, it was just a suggestion...don't do them as pointy as mine or you will have .... :frown:
frown.gif
.......trunners!
DOH!

I think I will be redoing mine tonight, as it is tough for me to accept this much of an *** kickin'! :tongue:
tongue.gif

....that damn jay...*mumble*....*grumble*...LOL J/P

Some very nice stuff in here. I haven't had time to do much at all lately. I was actually working on some nu-retro III designs about a month ago. I'll have to pull them out and see if I can get something posted.\

BTW - When is htis going to be stickied? I think it is definitely worth it!

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

"Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded." - Yogi Berra

Sneaks is superhot. The rendering that is. I like the what looks to be Huarache heel counter tech. Very nice touch.

they do look fashiony...but not really wearable....looks really low and narrow >D
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom