DRC: Air Jordan Nu'retro III (now with many fine concepts!)

PLEASE LOCK THIS POST!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown:
frown.gif

Check dCypha's Greatest hits @: http://www.mp3.com/dcypha

T-
Man, that is an ill concept... I think that is my favorite of yours so far. I have wanted to update the III for a while now, but could just never get it right, it's so hard to play with a classic like that without ruining it, but yours are HARD. I am definitely impressed yo- nice work...

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

Damn, vocal, you shut this baby down. That is one of the best concepts I've ever see, and your rendering is smooth.

:wow:
eek.gif

And :rofl:
roll.gif
@ the trunner comment.
XRJOXRDIAINIjumpman[/b]​

woah, thanks guys. I thought it was aiight, but just whipped it together in 30 min....nothing special.
AP:man, I would love to see you take a stab at this one. Seriously. NO. SERIOUSLY!!!!
Carth: I have been waiting on you man!!! Where's your concept?

Why do people want this post locked? I think it's a decent idea for a drc myself......

Arch???? Zenith??? Shoeguru?? Sneaks??? Jaywhyes???.....ooh, come on Jay!!!

Hmm... I don't have much aelse to do today, so I guss I'll work on it...

I'll post it up tomorrow probably.
XRJOXRDIAINIjumpman[/b]​

I was not sure what the reaction would be to the whole toe being done in elephant print....I just went with it. It would most likely have to be a different material than the OG for comfort/flexibility purposes. Glad some of you felt it.....

I am going to do a revised version as well with more fluid lines....

Ok, I had to clean these up a bit and take them to the next level. Again with a friggin still camera. Oh, well. Enjoy.
3nuretront.jpg

sonunox34....I cant seem to make out the name of em....but these kinda remoind me of some barkleys that where somewhat the same color....even had the elephant print as well....can anyone think of it...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!!!

Hit me up.....Ldealt24@yahoo.com

That shoe looks like the and1 KG II
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

Quote:
but if jb is thinking of doing another nu retro i hope some terrorist drops a few bombs on their headquarters.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

hot works being posted but i hope none of em comes true :pimp:
pimp.gif

VOCAL: So far, Nu Retros have been simplified versions of the original design... You think you could do a simplified, yet modern version of it?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[/b]

vocal: your first shoes were tight.
your second shoes were mad super duper tight. nice rendering. and nice interpretation on the 3s.
I kinda do get the feeln' of trunners from ur sketches and i think it's the sharp toe box and really low instep. ( but i understand that's ur style). but yeh, i kinda see what some peopel are talkn' bout a bit now.... hrmm...
i'll see if i can find time to give it a stab at... we'll see whussup.

lately for some reason, at work, i can't update NT on my comp. it's been the same posts at the same location for like a week now. any one have any ideas on whussup!?

z3n

i happened to like the strap idea...
heres mine guys, im not that good with photoshop so mine is all plain and stuff :\
ohwell.gif

28640229.jpg

the bottoms are supposed to be clear soles.

^^^thanks Zenith.
syraquse: No. I don't think I could do it. But if I did, it would probably look something like this:
3nuretrontrevised.jpg

I am certainly not going to redraw these. I didn't care that much to begin with...just wanted to see what I could come up with. Now I am posting wayyyy too many times in this thread. I am done. Let's see some better stuff than mine...
Magik Ink: nice drawing. I like the clear sole idea, that's tight.

Great post!
Vocal I like this last rendering the most.
Is that a clear AIR MAX bubble on the back or is that a solid part on the shoe?
Great concepts man.
"Whose game is it? It's Michael Jordan's game!" - Magic Johnson

Please check my profile for Jordans for sale, sizes 10-10.5.

^^^ it's a clear bubble, but I did not drw the internal support structures.....guess that could go either way huh? >D
grin.gif
Thnaks for the feedback. I am working on kicking this trunner thing. You guys are helping me!

Vocal Im feelin ur last rendering, but the first 2 look like crosses between Trunners and Deisels :rofl:
roll.gif

<ahem>
nuretro3_01.jpg

thank you.
----------------------------------
<---BROTHER!
RIP Chick Hearn
"I hate Stiffley Stiffersons. I like to prank them for hours in my basement." - Christopher Walken, SNL
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee
"The ultimate goal of war is peace." - Sun Tzu The Art of War

Back
Top Bottom