** DRC ** Freestyle Basketball sneaker

watup people..so i been seein a whole lotta new work bein posted in the open sketch thread but yall know damn well we need to start focusin on themes so we canbrush up our all around skill. Im thinkin the theme of this one should be somethin pretty simple to help jumpstart things here, and get people in that moodfor competition..... hopefully we get some interest in this cause it looks like kicksguide is out of order lol.
im off to start throwin some things together..check yall ina minute

EDIT*

THEME: Freestyle Basketball Shoe
RULES: Original name, so no "Huarache 09" nonsense. Can be high or low top. Any Brand
POST BY: May 25th, which is 2 weeks from today

again this isnt suuuper serious this month, just tryna build up some momentum so we can get these things goin again. thanks

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
i got these "Untitled Nikes" they inspired by the 2015s with aclear sole.
i went thru about 20 names and narrowed it down to the top 10, these are just the low tops.
for a while i called em the "Old Skool Future Flights" cuz with my latest Nike's i been mixin Old School with some New School spice.

6e5154e55d52fc92d12d2f2fcfb32d69851ffa6.jpg

they still in the works but here's wat they are so far ^ ^

alright i got a buncha sketches done up ill post em tonight or tomorrow night..looks like theres alot of interest though
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'll dedicate some of my daily sketch practice to this.

Edit the title and first post to fit the contest.

Rules

Theme

ETC.

I would hate to meet you in person. You're probably one of those skinny jean wearing, holes in his nike sbs skateboarder 7th graders.

^ no its not a zoom kobe 4...its just inspired by it...

and to you JW...

stop messin this DRC up

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

I would hate to meet you in person. You're probably one of those skinny jean wearing, holes in his nike sbs skateboarder 7th graders.

I would hate to meet you in person. You're probably one of those skinny jean wearing kids, with nike sbs skateboarder 7th graders.

there you go

Back
Top Bottom