DREAMS... WHAT THEY MEAN? WHY AND HOW THEY OCCUR??

premium3g

Banned
I've been a big dreamer my entire life.. My mom throughout the years have been able to interpret dreams pretty accurately with the help of her mom (RIP) when she was here...

recently I had a dream that felt very weird/surreal. It wasnt a dream that made me uncomfortable or anything like that it was just flat out weird but when I woke up I felt as if I was there with the person although I've never met them.

THIS PERSON happened to be JADA KISS of the LOX who was showing me around his pad which was quite the fort... We had conversation ranging from A to Z and it felt so freaking real that when I woke up I really thought I came from an alternate reality... 

I've had crazy dreams and Ive had dreams which were more so regular. I wanted to bring it up because more NTers may have a better understanding than I. 

I know I can google this but you guys talk about everything.. lets get the ball rolling.... 

Strictly speaking, dreams are images and imagery, thoughts, sounds and voices, and subjective sensations experienced when we sleep.  They can also be your deepest and darkest fears and secrets, and most private fantasies. There's no limit to what the mind can experience during a dream and really no rhyme or reason to what you end up dreaming about.     For instance, a dream about a grizzly bear chasing you through your house could be the stress you feel about the relationship with a friend. A dream about being stuck inside of a room with no door might echo your feelings about a dead-end job.  

Last edited:
perhaps your dream in particular showcases your desire to have those things that you imagine jadakiss has.  maybe it could also express a desire to talk to someone who has 'made it' and you would like to attain some of the attributes/personality/mindset traits that those that are super successful have.  you know yourself the best; figure out what that dream means to you and you'll probably have your answer.

certain dreams can predict the future... I think thats the freakiest part... 
eh i think dreams can predict the decisions you'll make in the future....i dunno about actually seeing the future 
laugh.gif

usually my dreams consist of things i talked, thought, or saw during that day in various different forms

and other times they're just random as !@#$

I've been noticing recently that my dreams make a hell of a lot of sense like they are me processing information I recently came across.
It's really remarkable. Anyone have any recommended reading on dreams - more scientific than spiritual please?

eh i think dreams can predict the decisions you'll make in the future....i dunno about actually seeing the future 
laugh.gif
nah man.. knowing how to interpret, Ive definitely seen the future ... 

no decision making on my part... i know what you mean though

Dreams cannot predict the future. Your mind is limited to your mind only. To predict the future, you would have to be Able to tap into every mind you would encounter that day. Which is impossible. A dream can and will affect your decisions on a certain event, which in turn, can change the decisions of others. Resulting in the illusion that your dream has predicted the future.

I did have a dream that I think was telling me about the future once.

I had this dream about 4 months before I got my current job.

I was lying in the bed with two gorgeous Latinas(fully dressed. Not THAT type of dream lol) One was cuddled up with her back to me like she was my girl, the other was leaned against the wall facing the other girl and they were talking to each other. The one hugged up with me was talking about me to the other girl. She was speaking nothing but praises, like she was "selling" me to the other girl. As soon as I realized what she was doing, I noticed she was sliding out of my arms. I remember feeling bad about it, like I didn't want her to go even the girl she was selling me to was just as fine and clearly buying what she was selling. As she was crawling out of the bed she looked me square in the eye and said, "He's good in bed, too". It was that stern look you give someone when you're lying and trying to get someone to play along. Then she was gone. I turned and looked at the girl still in the bed and she have me an inviting grin. Just before I could open my mouth to say something a rather homely chick comes I'm the room in nothing put some pink panties and offers one of thoes crazy obscure sex acts(like a Cleveland Steamer, but that was NOT it). I turn and look at the girl in the bed, she says,"You don't even wanna know what that is.." Then I woke up.

I know the girl who slip out of my arms is a coworker, I just don't know what anything else means.

nah man.. knowing how to interpret, Ive definitely seen the future ... 

no decision making on my part... i know what you mean though
laugh.gif
 we're speaking in circles and you're using semantics.  you're interpreting your dreams based on what you know about yourself.  that's not seeing the future, that's knowing yourself and predicting your actions based on future events as i said.  your interpretations are literally based on actions you've already taken in life....so it's all about the decision making you've seen and done.

an example i can use is the other week i woke up in almost a fugue state.  i figured out a problem i'd been confronted with at work as far as a client goes.  i woke up, talked to myself out loud and had the whole problem solved, that much i remember.  it was a dream that caused my epiphany.  i'll be damned if i can remember what it was now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dreams cannot predict the future. Your mind is limited to your mind only. To predict the future, you would have to be Able to tap into every mind you would encounter that day. Which is impossible. A dream can and will affect your decisions on a certain event, which in turn, can change the decisions of others. Resulting in the illusion that your dream has predicted the future.

I've always entertained the thought that dreams could be a little more. No proof of such but you know.

As for predicting the future, if the universe/existence is linear then "connecting" with it so to speak could be the key to predictions.

my mom has a gift..... she can dream vivid images of the future. sometimes shell dream wake up and warn someone of something they have no idea thats going to occur. theyll call bs, and it will come true... its happened more times than i can count. some people wont believe that others may be able to tap into a different dimension but its poossible.

sometimes ive had dreams that actually occured later in life in the form of deja vu....

we are all different so i expect our experiences and attributes to be so as well..

used to smoke every night before bed and didn't have dreams for a long time

as soon as i quit i had the most vivid dreams ever

Back
Top Bottom